**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Kabam, help. Please. I don't wanna get banned

I got 2 nexus crystals from Banquet Alliance rewards and one of them was Professor X. The 2nd was Dr Doom but when I chose to confirm Doom, i got the poor connection wifi flag thing and had to restart my game

When I opened my game again, i was presented with this.

It's the exact same nexus but with the option to awaken Doom instead of get a new Doom. I hit confirm because I was excited but now I'm worried about any consequences that may come my way. If i could please get some help on this, it'll be greatly appreciated Kabam. I dont wanna get banned or have my account suspended

Comments

• Superstar_1126Superstar_1126 Posts: 399 ★★
    Ceder said:

Kabam Jax said:

Hey there!

We're looking into this now, it seems that we've had a couple reports about this issue.

Thank you for bringing it to our attention!

Hey I should probably ask, if this happened and they got the awakened doom, do they get to keep it
    I would want to since I put 5x +5 sig stones into him, but not if some seriously bad consequences are coming my way
  • Ghost12Ghost12 Posts: 604 ★★★

Ceder said:

Kabam Jax said:

Hey there!

We're looking into this now, it seems that we've had a couple reports about this issue.

Hey I should probably ask, if this happened and they got the awakened doom, do they get to keep it
    I would want to since I put 5x +5 sig stones into him, but not if some seriously bad consequences are coming my way
    Your gonna be fine it happen to me too. There just gonna remove the gem, as for the sigs I suggest you put a support ticket
  • AmaadAkiraAmaadAkira Posts: 388 ★★★

I got 2 nexus crystals from Banquet Alliance rewards and one of them was Professor X. The 2nd was Dr Doom but when I chose to confirm Doom, i got the poor connection wifi flag thing and had to restart my game

It's the exact same nexus but with the option to awaken Doom instead of get a new Doom. I hit confirm because I was excited but now I'm worried about any consequences that may come my way. If i could please get some help on this, it'll be greatly appreciated Kabam. I dont wanna get banned or have my account suspended

Personally, I would awaken Doom
  • AmaadAkiraAmaadAkira Posts: 388 ★★★

Personally, I would awaken Doom. Don't need a mod to tell you that
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    edited January 2023
    Similar scenarios have been around for a while. Wouldn’t worry about a ban
  • BazzingaaaBazzingaaa Posts: 357 ★★★
    This happened to me yesterday.
    I clicked a 6* featured and got disconnected.
    When I logged back in I had the crystal available to open but also had the same 17,000 shards.
    It's corrected itself today and I have 2,000 shards.
  • SlrgSlrg Posts: 21
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey there!

Happened to me also. Already post at bugs n known issues, with videos