Bug gave me a free 6*

I was opening a generic 6 star and got the slow WiFi for ages so I closed the app and reopened it.
Checked my champs and saw that I pulled nightcrawler but when I went back to the crystal page the 6 star crystal was still there unopened. Got excited and opened it but now I'm worried about repercussions.

Will I get banned for this?

Comments

• Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Member Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    Probably not, there’s an issue going around that the game team is looking into. Only info on this I’ve seen so far
  • The_HoTUThe_HoTU Member Posts: 445 ★★

I was opening a generic 6 star and got the slow WiFi for ages so I closed the app and reopened it.
    Checked my champs and saw that I pulled nightcrawler but when I went back to the crystal page the 6 star crystal was still there unopened. Got excited and opened it but now I'm worried about repercussions.

Whom you pulled the second time?
  • Shshud64747473hdhShshud64747473hdh Member Posts: 18

Damn dude ,I got 2 nexus from rank rewards but there is only 1 nexus in my crystal tab ..
    I already have been restarted my game many time but i didn't get my 2nd nexus ..what can I do now??
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,768 ★★★★★
    It was 2 years ago.....
    I opened a nexus and it gave me new Namor.
    But then the game disconnected and when I logged in I got the same nexus again, so I duped namor.
    This was 2 years ago on a 6* nexus.
    Now back to present...
    I pulled namor yesterday again from a baisc.
    he is now Sig 40 Rank1.