**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

2* Champs

Will the newer champs over the last few months or longer ever be added to the phc and the 2* crystal? It would be nice to get newer 2*s instead of always getting the same ones...

Comments

• Options
    HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    So, so true. I'd like to see Kabam make this happen.
  • Options
    I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    edited November 2017
    I've watched some guys with 2* Blade, King Groot and another new rare champ I don't remember.
    Idk how they got them.
  • Options
    I_am_Groot wrote: »
    I've watched some guys with 2* Blade, King Groot and another new rare champ I don't remember.
    Idk how they got them.
    Insider

• Options
    JasonMBryantJasonMBryant Posts: 301 ★★
    I hope not. The only thing 2*s are good for is getting 3* shards. Maxing them out takes forever since they only get one level on a dupe, but once they're maxed they give double the 3* shards. Adding all the other champs to 2* pool basically means we'll never max any more out, reducing the 3* shards we'll get.
  • Options
    CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
    Rogue42 wrote: »
    Probably not as 2*s. They’ve been releasing new two stars as exclusives or as Marvel Insider prizes. Besides, if they add to the two star pool it will be kinda hard to max them out and get the max crystals.

Lol its hard to max em out now!! Since u can only get these unique 2* with crafty methods and gotta wake em and lvl em up with 2* stones from solo events. Thats bs! If they dont wanna add em on the premium crystal, fine. But at least put em on the 2* crystal that we get from Sunday Arena!
    Its exhausting man, look at my uniques:

Stark spidey lvl 94
    Quake lvl 60
    Deadpool classic lvl 99
    Dr strange lvl 80
    CaptainWWII lvl 80
    Jane foster lvl 74
    Morningstar lvl 2
    Thor ragnarok lvl 2
    Venompool lvl 10
    Electro lvl 11
    Oldman logan lvl 73
    Spidergwen lvl 24
    Miles morales lvl 23
    Venom lvl 25
    Carnage lvl 2
    Agent venom lvl 31
    Symbiote spidey lvl 13

I still dont have:

X23
    Vulture
    Civil warrior
    Loki
    Angela
    Dormammu
    Green goblin
    Hood
    Joe Fixit
    Magneto new marvel
    Warnachine
    Ghost rider
    King groot

z1re1ybynoah.png

• Options
    JT_Wrexz26JT_Wrexz26 Posts: 55
    I honestly don't care how long it would take to max them out lol. I just want every single champ in every *. I use them for arenas so my 2* arena grind would be so much better if they would add more 2*s.
  • Options
    I don't like the seemingly permanent exclusivity of some 2*s. The collector in me cries for all champs. Timed exclusive are fine but, either make them available eventually or don't make them available at all.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Codornas wrote: »
    But at least put em on the 2* crystal that we get from Sunday Arena!

Dr strange lvl 80

Can you remember how did you obtain this champ?

• Options
    Time ago I was to suggest a special crystals but just for those 2* rares.
    We would earn the shards in daily events, similar (and extra) to the current phcs shards.
    Or in a new event similar to the GotG/Spiders Hero Use. The crystal could have a rare chance for 3*/4* too.

I know many people would want to Collect every champ and this idea could help, because it increase the ways to earn them, but don't add them to the current 2* poll (because it would to reduce to zero the possibilities to sig them).
  • Options
  • Options
    ZenioZenio Posts: 106
    maybe to the two star crystal but not phc.. Too many are pulled from it , it give me seizures
  • Options
    winterthur wrote: »
    Codornas wrote: »
    But at least put em on the 2* crystal that we get from Sunday Arena!

Dr strange lvl 80

Can you remember how did you obtain this champ?

Doctor Strange? If im not mistaken, he was given at some point for users with specific device, at the time i think it was Sony. So i asked a fellow ally member with a Sony device to log in my acc so i get him, then I awakened him and put stones
  • Options
    dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    edited November 2017
    I think this would be a nice way to spice up the Sunday crystal rewards. Open up the pool to include 2* versions of all possible champs.

Leave the 2* pool in the PHC alone.

That allows for both those trying to max 2* as well as up to 8 chances at getting new 2* each week.
  • Options
    I would disagree unless they only add them to 2* crystals it would take longer to max out 2*, make it more hard to get 3* shards, and make more hard to pull a 3 or 4* if more 2* are added to phc
  • Options
    SMiller80SMiller80 Posts: 230 ★★
    dkatryl wrote: »
    I think this would be a nice way to spice up the Sunday crystal rewards. Open up the pool to include 2* versions of all possible champs.

Leave the 2* pool in the PHC alone.

That allows for both those trying to max 2* as well as up to 8 chances at getting new 2* each week.

I really like this idea. Would help the Sunday grind to be worth it. And I don't want all the champs in the phc as a 2*. I've only one champ short of maxing out all of those in the phc, and don't want to start all over.

But...having those rare 2*s is fun. So finding a way of getting more of them would be great.
  • Options
    Yep, increase the 2*s pool in phcs is awful, but I don't like neither increase the 2* crystal pool.
    I like more a new/extra crystal. The 2* crystal of the Sunday already have a purpose because these worth it just for dup the current 2*s and someday maxsig them for more 3* shards.
  • Options
    I wish we could get a feedback from kabam regarding this unique 2*
  • Options
    Yea me too... they probably just read it and ignored it. Ill make another post and label it Suggestions. Tag all their names in it. Maybe they will get the hint and at least respond to us.
  • Options
    colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    tbh put them in 2* crystals. Not in PHC, if they do that might decrease the chances of 3* and 4*, and well you know the chances of pulling something out of PHC...