**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Gorr In Battlegrounds

Anyone try Gorr in Battlegrounds? With every power burn, he stacks Regen and while I took my r1 to test it out, he seems like a viable option, although with a rank 2-3 I'm thinking that Regen would be much stronger. It's possible to Regen to full health with about 11 stacks of Regen although its kinda slow. I was wondering if the rank up would make a huge difference.

Comments

• More damage and more health with each rank up. I didn't know about the stacking regen until too late when I fought torch in BGs with my r4 gorr. His regen is very potent and makes his rotations much easier to handle. It would be super easy if his buff was already live but it is what it is.
  • MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★
    The regen is very potent when stacked due to power burn. But the timing felt tricky. For instance once I finished the opponent before the regen had max effect so my health was low when the fight ended so I lost the match. Another time I healed almost from nothing to full but I wasn’t playing as aggressive while trying to heal so debuffs were falling off . I think he can work but I’d still prefer someone who has easy access to armor break. I’d put him in the deck but I don’t think I’d rank him just for this BG meta if that makes sense
  • LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★

The regen is very potent when stacked due to power burn. But the timing felt tricky. For instance once I finished the opponent before the regen had max effect so my health was low when the fight ended so I lost the match. Another time I healed almost from nothing to full but I wasn’t playing as aggressive while trying to heal so debuffs were falling off . I think he can work but I’d still prefer someone who has easy access to armor break. I’d put him in the deck but I don’t think I’d rank him just for this BG meta if that makes sense

Makes a lot of sense for a silent guy
  • Yeah, the way I do it is if you're close to timing out or KOing the opponent, try to get as much Regen stacks and fall back to let the Regen do it's work.

Just seeing what other options there are in this meta.