**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Best Counters for 5* Quake

Creper_KGaming1Creper_KGaming1 Posts: 74
edited January 2023 in Strategy and Tips
Quake is OP. I have ws, omega red, kitty, torch, qs and duped xbones, all 5 or 6*. Does any of them help to beat her? I’m stuck on 5.2.3, or is there an easier path?
Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• René_VuRené_Vu Posts: 66
    Xbones will make it. Just make sure to use dexterity when the fight starts so she uses the special attack. Torch is a good option too.
  • Ok, thx :), but I tried with xbones, didn’t work. Maybe it’s because I don’t have dexterity
  • How do I get the units required for mastery core?
  • solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★

How do I get the units required for mastery core?

Play the first few milestones in the lower level arenas, and run through all the EQ difficulties you can complete, down to the easiest difficulty. Playing through the classic difficulties of variant quests will also get you units, and some of them also give you free mastery cores. Use them to unlock both dexterity and parry, 1 level in each of them is enough.
  • Ok, thx :)will do that
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

Ok, thx :), but I tried with xbones, didn’t work. Maybe it’s because I don’t have dexterity

How on earth are you in act 5 and you don't have dexterity? This is the problem with increasing progression speed lol. I would strongly encourage you to do a little research on masteries and work on a viable build. You will eventually hit a wall you won't get past regardless of champs without masteries.
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,310 ★★★★★
    Bro wait till u unlock dexterity, then see how fast u progress through act 5 and so on
  • Ok, yea ik, I’m grinding arena for units
  • To get mastery cores