**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6* Mystic: Whom to awaken?

AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 933 ★★★

Comments

• AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 933 ★★★

No opinions?
  • Pat_McGloin_1Pat_McGloin_1 Posts: 73
    I personally like Tigra, Rintrah, and Diablo for it. I have Juggs as a 6* but have not used him since they buffed him. I know people like him though.
  • SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 898 ★★★
    If you have Kitty, then Tigra is the obvious choice. I love my rank 4 Rintrah, he heals while rooted, which is very nice, a cosmic destroyer - which is currently the best class atm. Like @Pat_McGloin_1 said, Diablo’s ability is very good as well.
    Don't have kitty. Just got Tigra, haven't used her much but I know alot of people like her. Rintrah has been great so far, hits hard. I haven't ranked up Diablo because I have r3 awakened Ibom as my poison champ. Juggs has been great since his buff but I don't see alot of benefit from his sig. Thanks you two.
  • SW and dont look back.
  • Vance2_jrVance2_jr Posts: 704 ★★★
    Rintrah or SW, particularly if you dump stones in her. I just took mine to r4 and have about 150 stones in her and she is filthy. Legit obscene.
    LOL, I have Switch at rank 3 awakened. OG witch still worth it considering this?
  • GamerKniteGamerKnite Posts: 181 ★★
    I love my SW no regret putting a gem on her. Only do her if you have enough sigs. She ideally needs to be sig 200. I have no regrets on mine.
  • DaBigGubGubDaBigGubGub Posts: 39
    I would go with Rintrah. He’s already ranked up, and that sustainability will save you units in the long run, power gain will make fights easier, and both will make him and even more annoying defender.
    Thanks all