**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Thoughts after seeing absorbing man!

Gogeta91199Gogeta91199 Posts: 990 ★★★★
The champ looks like a banger to me. Good damage, amazing utility, amazing synergies! Honestly superb job by kabam!

Also i have a good feeling that we are getting closer to getting Mystique soon in the game, maybe in this year itself!!

Comments

• Options
    JinxesaxeJinxesaxe Posts: 395 ★★★
    He looks WAY overcomplicated in the deep dive. I’m definitely waiting till Thursday when his preview bundle comes out for Mike’s longer, more in depth video.

Just seems a bit wordy, but could genuinely be a Corvus level crit champ with less ramp.

I’d say I’m more excited for Zemo (my favorite villain,) but I am nowhere near upset with how they handled Absorbing Man.

January is a good month this year. Hope it keeps up!

Jinx
  • Options
    AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    His kit is great but the issue I might have with him is the same as I have with Crossbones
    Meaningful fights are already stressful enough & I don't want my attackers to add more to that

Will have to look at his spotlight to get a better understanding of his timers & to determine how much value he can add to my roster