**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Colossus problem

When ending a 5 hit combo with a medium into a special 2 he whiffs on first 1 or 2 hits of special because the medium knocks opponent out of range. Can you guys please fix this?!

Comments

• Options
    supermanMKZsupermanMKZ Posts: 194
    This problem also applies to unstoppable colossus as well.
  • Options
    supermanMKZsupermanMKZ Posts: 194
    Still haven't seen the team address medium hit into special 2 causing first couple hits to miss or rest to get blocked by time contact is made. This applies to both forms of colossus.
  • Options
    BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    Might wanna try going for a 4-combo then firing special until this gets fixed.
  • Options
    Nexus_UY_ScutiNexus_UY_Scuti Posts: 480 ★★
    Have u tried not rnding your combo with a medium attack?
  • Options
    JEbertJEbert Posts: 157
    Daredevil has similar problem
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,685 ★★★★★
    I hate it when this happens too but I figure each character has specific movesets and sometimes dont flow on as nicely as it should.

I normally chain combos into specials when I have these specific characters pinning the AI to the wall.
  • Options
    I have difficulty chaining some champs as well and as such have dropped them from regular use. My DD is 5/50 sig 99 and I hardly use him for just this reason. Real shame Kabam doesn't address these issues in a more timely manner.
  • Options
    BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    There is not a single champ that whiffs on a special when you hit the special after a combo of 4 (M-L-L-L-Special).
    There is a chance of whiffing after a combo of 5. So...
    oxbw9owytbbm.png