**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Where the gold

The gold form path that are completed have disappeared

Comments

• GOLBGOLB Posts: 57

• AmaadAkiraAmaadAkira Posts: 388 ★★★
    GOLB said:

The gold form path that are completed have disappeared

Not sure why the disagrees. He's right
    I meet uncompleted
  • AmaadAkiraAmaadAkira Posts: 388 ★★★
    GOLB said:

I meet uncompleted

Nevermind, you've lost me as well
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★
    Gold is only for first pass.
    If you go to do a path that you have not completed yet you should get some gold on higher difficulty
    On all map that I did not complete before the update to gold disappeared form them
    Cavalier should have 40 000 per root
  • BigBusterBigBuster Posts: 290 ★★★

Clearly you didn't read. This person is saying that there are no 40k gold paths in the cav eq for this specific quest.
  • Farrukh_tvFarrukh_tv Posts: 208 ★★
    Skydad23 said:

What is it like to spend so much time on this forum trying to be cute with how smart you are about this game only to have so many people disagree with you? Lol. 40k times disagreed at that! Lol Seriously step outside get some fresh air. Having almost 100k reactions to your comments is not healthy especially when most disagree with you. Lol

Are you ok? Who hurt you?
    edited January 2023
    BigBuster said:

Clearly you didn't read. This person is saying that there are no 40k gold paths in the cav eq for this specific quest.
    I did read. Well I read what little information OP gave. Looking at Cav EQ, looks to be 3.1 does show it but it was there when I ran it. 3.2 shows the gold pick ups.
    Skydad23 said:

What is it like to spend so much time on this forum trying to be cute with how smart you are about this game only to have so many people disagree with you? Lol. 40k times disagreed at that! Lol Seriously step outside get some fresh air. Having almost 100k reactions to your comments is not healthy especially when most disagree with you. Lol

Eh, that number is inflated because there's people on here who put that no matter what I comment. They don't have a backbone to actually have a conversation so they just press a button, giggle and pat themselves on the back because they think they did something.

Skydad23 said:

Eh, that number is inflated because there's people on here who put that no matter what I comment. They don't have a backbone to actually have a conversation so they just press a button, giggle and pat themselves on the back because they think they did something.
    Prime example as evidenced by that the person who said it gets one disagree and I get 3 even though what they said isn't true-

• SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 933 ★★★
    Demonzfyre and Grounded Wisdom compete for the record of disagree in this form
  • Not sure if anyone left has NOT done their CAV EQ yet (or for that matter, *any* one of the difficulties). But if anyone, can you show the Rewards and Paths for EQ 3.1 (Smoking Gun) quest.

Even in UC level, that one particular quest (3.1) does NOT show any Gold in the Rewards screens for that quest. All other quests seem to have Gold shown (and completed/earned) in Rewards breakdown after having completed them all 100%

So may indeed be that 3.1 does NOT have any Gold on the Paths in it. And so maybe not a bug.
  • ShiroiharaShiroihara Posts: 1,092 ★★★★

Skydad23 said:

I wonder if you characterise the below as having a conversation. I've seen you contribute positively, but you could bring your overall attitude/tone down a notch.

Skydad23 said:

I wonder if you characterise the below as having a conversation. I've seen you contribute positively, but you could bring your overall attitude/tone down a notch.

Yes, that is having a conversation. You said something laced with conspiracy and I called you out. You didn't respond. You're continuing the misinformation of crystals being rigged when they're not. You're part of the problem.

Skydad23 said:

Prime example as evidenced by that the person who said it gets one disagree and I get 3 even though what they said isn't true-

I'm going to admit this here. This is an incorrect example. This one is 100% my fault as I wasn't aware. Banning champs does it for both. I was wrong on this. Sorry for the misinformation.