**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

abomination becomes all or nothing in the aq

2»

Comments

• It was a good test of the community,i can see why this game is getting worse and worse.....
  • The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    xNig wrote: »
    tutyimutyi wrote: »
    Thank you for your advice,really useful.i am playing this game almost from the beginning and i got the skills to bait out the specials,intercept,etc.

Then why do you have problems baiting out Abom's SP?

Yeah this is well known in the forum and many masterful players have mentioned these "all or nothing" type matches.
    There are different ways to bait. However when you bait successfully all the time and then you get to one of these "rubber band" matches where you walk up, they dash in, you evade, with block down, over and over and over again for a minute and a half without triggering their sp1 or 2 at all, then you'll understand what the OP is talking about.
    It happens to the best, so "learn to bait" isn't really that relevant in this particular case.
    Really really sucks with a Hyperion or Thor Rag match.

I bring power control champs in case or iceman to just take it.
  • TonyStarkTonyStark Posts: 354
    Use Vision against him!
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,566 ★★★★★
    tutyimutyi wrote: »
    It was a good test of the community,i can see why this game is getting worse and worse.....

Not really sure what you're trying to say about the community, but people in this thread, including myself, have offered helpful advice.
  • Monkey17288Monkey17288 Posts: 99
    For abomb I usually parry to 2 hits then land a heavy and stand there as he gets up. Almost always triggers him to use his special.