**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Why were r4 material removed??

CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
in the passed couple of months, completing 100% cav difficulty, paid rank 4 6* material.. they were in the special objectives tab every month.
now that TB difficulty is out, the amount of you get from 100% TB difficulty is the same as it was for 100% cav last month.... this seems kinda sketchy.

were the previous months rewards to help people become paragon? or did they simply remove the r4 material simply b/c now TB difficulty is there? just seems silly its the same value for something we were able to do in an easier difficulty. really hope next month its updated and idk maybe increased rewards.

this was supposed to be the NEXT tier difficulty... seems like a flop to me so far

Comments

• Options
    edited January 2023

the amount of you get from 100% TB difficulty is the same as it was for 100% cav last month.... this seems kinda sketchy.

Last months solo Thronebreaker objective gave 11,400 T6B and 9000 T3A. The total amount available in the Thronebreaker EQ is 31,350 T6B and 24,750 T3A
    i understand the whole amount being more obviously, its just the 100% at the end is basically the same for what we gained from easier content. why would it need to be removed is the question here
  • Options

the amount of you get from 100% TB difficulty is the same as it was for 100% cav last month.... this seems kinda sketchy.

Last months solo Thronebreaker objective gave 11,400 T6B and 9000 T3A. The total amount available in the Thronebreaker EQ is 31,350 T6B and 24,750 T3A
    i understand the whole amount being more obviously, its just the 100% at the end is basically the same for what we gained from easier content. why would it need to be removed is the question here
    It wasn't removed. It was moved.
    i guess thats my argument, should have stayed plus whatever they added in TB.
    i guess most people are ok with less.
    if they left the cav 100% special objective PLUS TB, we would be getting formed cats and alphas every month rather then the borderline. sure theres more fragments in glory and other places, but people dont seem to understand im fighting here for more over all not less.
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★

if they left the cav 100% special objective PLUS TB, we would be getting formed cats and alphas every month rather then the borderline. sure theres more fragments in glory and other places, but people dont seem to understand im fighting here for more over all not less.
    Your already getting more overall. If you could 100% cav before you should probably be able to 100% tb now, which has more t6b and t3a besides the 100%. Theres some in completion as well as each chapter. And then there's sq.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,422 ★★★★★
    edited January 2023

You're not understanding what the objective was for in the first place. It was a placeholder until TB difficulty came out. They said when they released the TB objective that it would be moved to TB rewards. You aren't getting less. You're getting the exact same plus more for the same work.

You are now exploring TB for the same rewards. You no longer have to do Cav 100%. Nothing has changed other than doing a new difficulty. The objective was for TB and Paragon only, not Cav players.

You have to remember that MEQ's isn't the only source of R4 mats and it is not supposed to be the only source for these mats.
  • Options
    AustinU823AustinU823 Posts: 84 ★★
    I think it kinda sucks for the TBs who relied on those fragments to slowly build up to R4s to not have that anymore. Yes there’s more frags in TB difficulty, but I would imagine there’s some players who will have a really difficult time 100%ing it when Cav was already difficult enough for them.

But personally I’m more annoyed by the lack of a paragon objective for EQ
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,466 ★★★★★
    Cav nodes are now much easier
  • Options
    ShoNuff29ShoNuff29 Posts: 420 ★★★
    Cav players got completely hosed in this deal. And paragon players are not excited about the small r4 mats increase. Basically if you’re a fairly new TB player, it hits the sweetspot. For others, meh…
  • Options

I think it kinda sucks for the TBs who relied on those fragments to slowly build up to R4s to not have that anymore. Yes there’s more frags in TB difficulty, but I would imagine there’s some players who will have a really difficult time 100%ing it when Cav was already difficult enough for them.

But personally I’m more annoyed by the lack of a paragon objective for EQ

https://youtu.be/073m6Mp98wg

This is 1.2 in TB difficulty with a 5* Apoc. When are you all gonna stop blaming it on everyone but yourselves?
  • Options
    edited January 2023
    ShoNuff29 said:

Cav players got completely hosed in this deal. And paragon players are not excited about the small r4 mats increase. Basically if you’re a fairly new TB player, it hits the sweetspot. For others, meh…

Cav players never had access to the objective for R4 mats, so no, you didn't.

It's double of what we were getting plus we get even more with the whole MEQ.