**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Venom The Duck - Bugged

Using Venom the Duck in AQ MAP4 (other content seems to have the same issue too) and his genetic codes are not persisting fight-to-fight, only the first stored buff is showing at the start of each fight despite having 10 banked.

Please flag with the devs

Comments

• LatamayoLatamayo Posts: 28
    Yep I've noticed it too and I would really like them to fix it ! I can't get any precisions or fury even though I bank them !
  • Bio_boostedBio_boosted Posts: 27
    Same. He’s the best AQ champion but not anymore, he’s rubbish.
  • It‘s been like this after the recent update and it’s seriously messing up my performance in AQ. #kabam you Guys nede to address this asap! The whole reason to even use the champ in AQ is gone if the buffs aren’t triggering correctly
  • Nucking_FutzNucking_Futz Posts: 1
    I use VTD for my 5 AQ none of the regen buffs are not showing up in the next fight but are being counted as one of the persistent buffs. This is seriously impacting my ability to continue to play. Ever since I took my 6 star to rank 3 he's been my go to. I use him almost every fight. Please fix soon.
  • Yes same here. VTD is my go to for AQ. Stored buffs are missing and won’t reactivate beginning of the fight or after sp3.
    Weirdly though, I’ve got a second account and that VtD does not have this problem. Riddle me this
  • Part of a more general “Persistence Charge” bug affecting some champs right now.
    See “Merged” Persistent Charge thread for future updates as they are provided.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/324960/persistent-charge-issue-merged-threads#latest
  • N3koN3ko Posts: 43
    edited January 2023
    He's bugged indeed.

Got 2 fights with less buffs active than the ones he should had according to the persistent charges.

It seems that Power Gain and Regeneration are the ones bugged 'cause they didn't trigger.

@Kabam Miike anything about this...?
  • JeverwJeverw Posts: 86
    edited January 2023
    Also noticed it is bugged. This is Kang in map 6, only the 1st 6 of 10 buffs show up, none of them being my regen buffs.
  • ThēMandalorianThēMandalorian Posts: 290 ★★★
    I have had the exact same issue as above unfortunately. Any update on this?
    My VtD shows as at 10 buffs, but I’ll have only three armours active, for example. I’ve had to stop using him as he’s buff reliant. Pity.
  • Lazer6Lazer6 Posts: 1
    The specific type of buff isn’t what’s wrong. I’ve noticed what you Bank the first fight always shows up, but all new ones after the first fight do not. SP3 also does not bring them back as it should. @Kabam Miike any word on when this will get fixed? He’s a go to AQ champ.