Did side quest uncollected difficulty get harder?

Grizzly_18Grizzly_18 Member Posts: 90
I was playing the uncollected side quest and it was much harder than last months. Did the difficulty change?

Did side quest uncollected difficulty get harder? 98 votes

Yes
91%
Alfa_Pigeonbhuv9191Spity68TryakshaRapbuffajrCristalmanDrenlinzuffyTristanWzzrddJazz_MessengerBosleyderplyon7861GarlotntslRepto23rcm2017mrtbone81Moosetiptronic 90 votes
No
8%
meoreanDarren1975CaptainaidenCupidFurrymoosenDoctorwho13Fr4s3rCoppin 8 votes

Comments

• KINGBONEHEADKINGBONEHEAD Member Posts: 47
    Yes
    I dont get it plus they change iso rewards frustrating
  • PowerOfACandlePowerOfACandle Member Posts: 334 ★★★
    Yes
    30% harder
  • Bigg_DoggBigg_Dogg Member Posts: 128
    Yes
    Literally looks like the health pools doubled. I 'assume' this is intentional to stop autoplay and to make sure you know that kabam could care less about uncollected and below players and non spenders. Longevity of the game probably needs this to be honest but a little warning would have helped.
  • Doctorwho13Doctorwho13 Member Posts: 600 ★★★
    No
    For me it depends on what the parameters being used are for what constitutes difficult. I didn’t find the nodes any more ridiculous than normal. The reading more than normal. The AI more ramped up or anything. It didn’t seem like it needed more skill either.

BUT the healthpools made everything take wayyyy longer. More time investment is bad. For me it definitely takes away from the fun. And the desire to partake. I don’t want to waste any additional time.

But I can’t equate a direct line with longer to win a fight versus the skill or preparation required to win. They were basically the same.
  • LeinadSagravLeinadSagrav Member Posts: 16
    edited January 2023
    Yes
    I have two accounts. I'm Uncollected on my baby account and last month I was able to complete Uncollected quest with no issue. Now, the first quest just took so long to complete and even with my main account I can no longer autofight to get the rewards. It is just crazy how high the health pools are now. Im not saying it is more difficult, the nodes are easy to handle, it is just the increase in the amount of time I now need to take to complete this

Whats going on KABAM???
  • RapRap Member Posts: 3,222 ★★★★
    edited January 2023
    Yes
    All the difficulty levels we previously knew as easy, heroic, master and uncollected on up got more difficult and longer.
    Someone was complaining about not being able to run auto fight on levels he had done previously on auto fight.
    He got beat up over it and insulted by shills, but the difficulty has increased and it is obvious that part of the reason is to discourage anyone from using auto play to farm.
    They have made player a.i. dumb as a post! It does not know how to block, evade, time a heavy, use a special, even what champ to use in some matches.
    They cannot finish combos and lose them on their meter. With the increased difficulty and the stupidity of a.i. combined with longer paths, and paths that require paying attention to make a choice? Requiring you 100% sections completely to receive rewards? It has become impossible to auto run material that was no problem in the past.
    I think it is pretty obvious that if kabam had their way they would remove auto play all together just to end ftp players farming free stuff. And, pretty clearly, that is a major reason for the increased difficulty.
  • VlanceValravenVlanceValraven Member Posts: 12
    Yes

For me it depends on what the parameters being used are for what constitutes difficult. I didn’t find the nodes any more ridiculous than normal. The reading more than normal. The AI more ramped up or anything. It didn’t seem like it needed more skill either.

BUT the healthpools made everything take wayyyy longer. More time investment is bad. For me it definitely takes away from the fun. And the desire to partake. I don’t want to waste any additional time.

But I can’t equate a direct line with longer to win a fight versus the skill or preparation required to win. They were basically the same.

Honestly, playing near perfect for 30% longer is difficult? Endurance is a thing, and for people who are just under uncollected, it's not even worth running the EQ, your better off trying to beat act 5.1.6 and 5.2.x than run this insane ****
  • _nelynel_nelynel Member Posts: 33
    Yes
    People saying it’s because they don’t want “auto fight” being used… then explain to me what was the point of adding the feature?!
  • NastyPhishNastyPhish Member Posts: 583 ★★★
    Yes
    Cavalier and Thronebreaker have +100% and +300% Hp. Uncollected and lower have at least double that on average. It seems like a mistake. But I’m not sure.
  • TesladonTesladon Member Posts: 341 ★★
    Yes
    At the very least, rewards and auto play AI need overhauls. Or compens…well, you know.