CG true strike bug

Biggp54Biggp54 Member Posts: 11
I had all 4 charges for CG and I also had proxima synergy for the true strike buff and still have defenders evading me with glaive charges still active.

Comments

• Biggp54Biggp54 Member Posts: 11
    This was in map 8 of AQ
  • MaratoxMaratox Member Posts: 1,593 ★★★★★
    That’s because your true damage buff never converted to a true strike. Are you sure you have proxima on the team?

Yes I'm sure.
  • ChikelChikel Member Posts: 2,105 ★★★★
    You have to knock them down after they evade to get the True Strike buff
  • CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Member Posts: 1,020 ★★★★
    Chikel said:

He got 4 chargers mean suppose to be true strike, i think this is some bug happen to most champs with persistent charge like apoc and ht, both of them having bug for their charges, same thing happen to g2099, vtd and duck

Chikel said:

He got 4 chargers mean suppose to be true strike, i think this is some bug happen to most champs with persistent charge like apoc and ht, both of them having bug for their charges, same thing happen to g2099, vtd and duck
    Nah. You have to knock them down first. Kaling them grants you the charge but not the True Strike.

• MaratoxMaratox Member Posts: 1,593 ★★★★★
    Chikel said:

Chikel said:

Nah. You have to knock them down first. Kaling them grants you the charge but not the True Strike.

It simply says “once this mission is complete” so it should happen every fight after you gain the charge
  • CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Member Posts: 1,020 ★★★★
    edited January 2023
    Chikel said:

Chikel said:

If you didn't knock down oppo, the charges will be 3, it full 4 so means op already knockdown spider ham, and it will become true strike, and you only need to knock down only once, and the mission will be completed, and you will get true strike for the rest of the quest
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,257 Guardian
    Is Corvus another PERSISTENT CHARGE issue this month (aka, Apoc, and maybe Guilly SP3 100 combo next fight) ??

Corvus seems to be getting damage increase (at least from some #, hard to tell just offhand as it goes from 3 and 4 though). But maybe just the True Strike persistence is being lost ?
  • Ngoalong711Ngoalong711 Member Posts: 308 ★★
    i was doing incursion yesterday and i didn't do the avade mission but i still get 4 charges on CG. i think he's bugged
    edited January 2023

i was doing incursion yesterday and i didn't do the avade mission but i still get 4 charges on CG. i think he's bugged

Interesting, and I had the same thing.
    So maybe Corvus bug is that it ups the counter to 4 (and so orig pic on top here really didn’t already do the 4th mission, just had a 4 number shown, and that's why didn’t have True Stike at that time) ???

I saw my Corvus get to 4 once today, but didn’t recall actually having an autoblock or evade case that I might have inadvertently gotten it without trying to. I thought I must have (I know for sure it was at least Tech/Mutant/Avenger) But now, maybe I didn’t actually earn the 4th one.
    I totally understand how CG has worked for years. Once you complete a mission that charge stays with you. (That's why it's a persistent charge) I can do another screenshot showing it's true strike at the beginning of the fight. And I'm still getting autoblocked or evaded. @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Miike I saw that they were looking into Apoc and Human Torch. Are they looking into all persistent charge champs?
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,770 ★★★★★
    Chikel said:

Chikel said:

You can't have 4 charges and not have true strike.

Chikel said:

Chikel said:

I think 4 rebuttals, a couple days go now, of that early incorrect reply as to how Corvus works, was all that was needed here. In case you missed them.

And conversation has since been on the different ways that the “Persistent Problem” seems to be affecting Corvus (which is what pertains to OP original issue).

Chikel said:

Chikel said:

I recall killing an evading opponent without knocking them down first. Got the charge but not the True Strike. Maybe I'm misremembering but I'll have to test it out