**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Legends Run How To

Hi all hopefully someone can clarify.. how exactly do you get the legends title now?

From what I've gathered from posts, it's fastest times to 100% monthly event quest. Is this correct?
If so any catches.. does it need to be without revives or anything like that.

Any advice appreciated

Comments

• Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,949 ★★★★★
    No catches, just fastest to 100% proven + conqueror. Time starts on your first quest and ends when you complete the 2nd difficulty. No timer stops, etc between fights.

I will add that if you’re using revives you won’t be fast enough 😀
  • Options
    You want max recoil tree for extra attack, a synergy team that increases attack with a top burst champion like ghost or corvus, it is recommended they're r3 6*. You need 40 energy refills, and you also need a great phone. I recommend having the synergy team be champions with a minimum or 2 to 3 thousand PI less than your main champions because you'll lose time if you have to switch to your main champion. You'll want them to be adequately strong though so you can fight any mister sinister or ebony maw with them.

Legend runs are getting slightly more competitive so you will need to finish conqueror and proven difficulties in about 3 hours 25 minutes to have a solid chance. To get this, you'll need a great phone and I recommend closing and reopening the app every hour to free your cache. When I did my run, I was having 11 second loading times between each fight after an hour and a half and after closing and reopening the app, it went down to 3 second loading times.