**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is Hulkling on the same level as CGR and Hercules?

I believe he's almost as good as them. What do you think?

Is Hulkling on the same level as CGR and Hercules? 147 votes

Yes, close enough
76%
GroundedWisdomRaganatorADDIS0NFrostyJadedAzKicker316JinxesaxeFeeney234SpeedbumpGK_23TerraMagrailothosNesciocaptaincushKennadosolopoloHzoriCrazyjack719Warlord5386SandeepS 113 votes
No, not even close
23%
BigPoppaCBONEKeonexSpity68zuffyUltimate_RDJTristanKossukoseBpn88855CrusaderjranggafkAmaadAkiraAmazing_Demon05JAATKINGSamojayX0Krishna24Praneeth_SP616ChiliDogDkcody42Drauglinodishika123 34 votes

Comments

• AmaadAkiraAmaadAkira Posts: 388 ★★★
    edited January 2023
    No, not even close
    Nah. For BGs? Sure. For everything else? Nope.
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,136 ★★★★★
    Depends on the game mode and content. Very debatable.
  • MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★
    Yes, close enough
    Subjectively I find him more useful than CGR and equally useful to Herc but in different ways. I have both as 5/65 and neither (Herc or Hulkling) as 6*. I’d probably prefer to pull a 6* Herc but I think I have a tiny bit more fun with Hulkling.
  • TruthseekerTruthseeker Posts: 333 ★★
    edited January 2023
    Only for BG.

But people saying hes not equal to herc but maybe cgr?
    You implying herc can come close to the godly CGR?
    i have rank 4 s 200 herc. In terms of usability in content compared to r3 cgr hes trash (except inqursions)
  • Yes, close enough
    Hulkling is worth 6 star Rank 5
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,055 ★★★★★
    It depends. I have 5 star hulkling and 6 star CGR at r3 so comparison can't be made fairly in my case
    But as for BG he is better defender than CGR but as attacker upon the player
    In general i don't think so he have reached to CGR level yet

In daily use i use CGR because he nukes 200k hps just very fast than others. His utility isn't bad but hulkling takes win here