**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Absolutely and Utterly Appalled

Nightwing2380Nightwing2380 Posts: 66
edited June 2017 in General Discussion
This is ridiculous. We have certain times of each day a player can get on and move in AQ. We can't even do that because some of us have gotten mordo and cable in Map5.

Half of my alliance cant even get into AQ as well as it says leadership hasn't started the quest when we have 30 minutes ago.

FIGURE IT OUT

Comments

• TKalTKal Posts: 534 ★★
    This is ridiculous. We have certain each player can get on and move in AQ. We can even do that because some of us have gotten mordo and other cable in Map5.

Half of my alliance cant even get into AQ as well as it says leadership hasn't started the quest when we have 30 minutes ago.

FIGURE IT OUT

It gets funnier when you notice the double event / double rewards bug has been fixed for a while now

• Nightwing2380Nightwing2380 Posts: 66
    edited June 2017
    TKal wrote: »
    This is ridiculous. We have certain each player can get on and move in AQ. We can even do that because some of us have gotten mordo and other cable in Map5.

FIGURE IT OUT

It gets funnier when you notice the double event / double rewards bug has been fixed for a while now

I refuse to pay anything on this game anymore. Didn't even spend 10 bucks on that deal and I was a heavy spender before 12.0 update. They will continue getting zero money from me and a lot of people I talk to. Dont know how anyone can spend there hard earned money on this trash