**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Amazing design!

Just wanted to drop in and say that I’m loving this months login and loading screen design. This is probably one of my fav’s that I’ve seen. Great detail to both those designs. Please pass this along to the designers responsible for these creations. Hats off to them thx

Comments

• Options
    MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★
    Yeah the artwork is really great. Every time I look at that loading screen I can’t help but appreciate it. It’s really awesome. I hope the forum mods pass that along to the artists. Top notch work this month.
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,089 ★★★★★
    Their artwork is always phenomenal. Even if the champion under performs, they can still make them look like a million bucks.
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,605 ★★★★
    I love the login screen, all the Thunderbolts have such cool designs! The loading screen was a bit of a letdown when compared to the login screen, but still, no complaints here! :blush:
  • Options
    Shake_a_QuakeShake_a_Quake Posts: 462 ★★★
    Not just that, those short movie-like clips on YouTube and even champion reveal trailers are so well made! ✨