What to do for chapter 4 act 4 ?

sparxcdnsparxcdn Member Posts: 24
edited January 2023 in Strategy and Tips
I have progressed till chapter 4 of act 4 and all enemies now average around 5 k while my top champions don't even touch 5k
What should I do?
Also the bosses average 8k to 10k power rating and all the enemies have insane buffs

Comments

• Wong_99Wong_99 Member Posts: 604 ★★★
    If you think the content will be too hard, you can chillax for a bit, and just do monthly events to expand your roster then do a push. That’s what I did, and it worked extremely well for me
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,835 ★★★★★
    Expand your roster but know that for much of the game your champs PI does not come close to your opponents.
  • Wong_99Wong_99 Member Posts: 604 ★★★

Expand your roster but know that for much of the game your champs PI does not come close to your opponents.

Agreed, I’m doing some Act 6 rn using 10k champs going against 50k champs, you’re just going to have to get used to it @sparxcdn
  • sparxcdnsparxcdn Member Posts: 24
    Ok , thanks
  • FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Member Posts: 1,923 ★★★★
    edited January 2023
    Some advice for act 4 is to start learning parry, and buying the dexterity mastery. Idk if act 4 level players still do this, but obviously don’t heavy attack in the middle of a combo. As @ @Wong_99 said, if the content is too hard, you can always try the eq and sq to get better rewards, and expand your roster and skills. That’s what I did when I started act 5.
  • Move964_Move964_ Member Posts: 139
    Fully explore previous chapters for rewards and rank your champions if nothing yet then I would take your first steps into becoming the Arena king if your willing to spend some hours out of your day about 4 hours just so you can begin to bring in massive amounts of awakening gems and signature stones