**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Paragon Sigil Store update

benshbbenshb Posts: 793 ★★★★

Hey hey!

Short answer, yes, we are working on it! Long answer: Yes, we are working on it but I'm not quite sure what the timeline is right now. We've got some cool things coming to the Contest this fall (Battlegrounds and more!) and we're looking at how we can align a Paragon update with that, but I would personally like to see a smaller update earlier.

Don't have any more information than that right now, but we'll update you all when we do!

Back in August (so like almost half a year ago) we got confirmation about paragon Sigil update.
Before you guys chop my head off, yes, I know we had the sigil paragon 7 day solo event update, and that's cool, but can we also except changes to the store? Costs, new items, etc... Or we only had the event update?

Comments

• JinxesaxeJinxesaxe Posts: 372 ★★★
    Paragon was added in May of last year, a month after the sigil store update in April.

I would expect it in April, but I can’t confirm anything obviously.

Jinx
  • Darkknight_94Darkknight_94 Posts: 459 ★★★
    Sigil store updated even a litle = yes
    Update on Golden circle of sigil = no
  • GladsGlads Posts: 393 ★★★
    Sigil store update would be an appreciate to those who chip in for basically increased inventory.
    Developers have been too slow to buff and update store and rewards, the list goes on and on.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,481 ★★★★★
    Glads said:

Sigil store update would be an appreciate to those who chip in for basically increased inventory.
    Developers have been too slow to buff and update store and rewards, the list goes on and on.

Agreed. I can easily say that I get my “value” from the Store and Test of the Paragon milestones simply with what is currently provided (for example, on units alone I am getting more from the Sigil than if I just purchased units straight up).

However, the Sigil was designed to be about more than just getting units at a discount. Sigil buyers basically convert themselves from F2P to a paid subscription model. Asking for that model to remain relevant given the particular progression level of Summoners shouldn’t be a big ask.

Dr. Zola
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,139 ★★★★
    DrZola said:

Glads said:

Agreed. I can easily say that I get my “value” from the Store and Test of the Paragon milestones simply with what is currently provided (for example, on units alone I am getting more from the Sigil than if I just purchased units straight up).

However, the Sigil was designed to be about more than just getting units at a discount. Sigil buyers basically convert themselves from F2P to a paid subscription model. Asking for that model to remain relevant given the particular progression level of Summoners shouldn’t be a big ask.

Dr. Zola
    100% agree with this. Its long over due
  • benshbbenshb Posts: 793 ★★★★
    Just to change up the discussion about the revive situation, how about any news regarding the aforementioned paragon update?
    Same, mostly the increased item caps.
    It's been more than half a year (7 months) since the initial "tease" but no word since.
    Sad
  • InspectorDREDInspectorDRED Posts: 54
    Not only that but upgrading the test of paragon should be a thing. Mostly in regards to premium hero shards..at this progression it's a moot other than for gold.
    I know bumping isn't allowed, but since it's an ongoing question, which hasn't been answered in almost a year, I don't think there should be a new thread for this.

Will we ever get a statement on this?