**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Grandmaster's gauntlet Apoc

I just did the grandmasters gauntlet with Hercules, Valk, the pig, Namor and Apocalypse
Is it something from the nodes that I missed or is he bugged
I started using him at Korg, oneshotted him with 90 evade charges, after him i went vs weapon X, again oneshottet but my evade charges were not transfered, after that i died to nightCr. after a bunch of evades, revived, went in again and was again at 0 anti evade charges, i skipped gwen cuz I assumed it would be the same and used valk for her, and after that vs Sasqua I think it was the disorient immunity that apoc built up disappeared, vs killmonger i got the bleed immunity, died midfight, revived, went in and the bleed immunity wasnt there neither. Was he changed or is it from the nodes or ?

Comments

• AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    edited January 2023
    Apoc is currently bugged
    His evade charges & immunities aren't carrying over from fight to fight
    I also had to use more revives than I planned for due to this bcoz I didn't have any other evade counters in my team
  • DannyB01DannyB01 Posts: 471 ★★★
    Soloing that Korg with Apoc is pretty impressive. Did you put the concussion debuff on him with 0 charges? I kicked myself for not doing that yesterday.
  • GogataGogata Posts: 71
    DannyB01 said:

Soloing that Korg with Apoc is pretty impressive. Did you put the concussion debuff on him with 0 charges? I kicked myself for not doing that yesterday.

he is r4, The safest way is parry light, light till he runs out of charges
    I was doing parry + 3ple light cuz I wanted him to evade to stack them up, and yes i got all 4 debufs and then a sp.3 to lock them for 2k dps
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    Hipoceros said:

DrZola said:

Is there a response to this from the team? With content like Gauntlet live again, this is fairly important.

Dr. Zola

Hi Dr, they included yesterday in the issue tracker..

https://trello.com/b/yM4RGbuU/mcoc-community-bugs-and-issues-tracker

Regards man.

Many thanks. It’s gotten more difficult to follow what gets answered or noticed.

Dr. Zola
  • baskinrobbinsknowsbaskinrobbinsknows Posts: 265 ★★★
    I had to quit my run because I found out the hard way against Korg. I wouldn't have enough revives after I wasted 20 total and only got Korg down to 35% health. Wasted a few months of revives I saved. Pissed off just doesn't describe how I felt.