Use suicides masteries always and have 6 star genric awakening gem

First R4 Rank up advice 28 votes

Dr doom unawakened (fr prestige only)
17% 5 votes
Bwcv unawakened (use her alot)
10% 3 votes
Cgr unawakened (use a lot)
39% 11 votes
Kitty pryde unawakened(just got n still not figured)
17% 5 votes
Corvus unduped ( love him but not sure of him in new content)
0% 0 votes
Diablo awakened (dont use much)
0% 0 votes
Rintrah (just got n i n getting hang of him )
10% 3 votes
Hitmonkey duped (does lot of work for me)
3% 1 vote

Comments

• Bron1Bron1 Member Posts: 275
    Hitmonkey worth r4 ? Ik he's good but is he worth r4 ? ( never played him and just got him as 6*)
  • The_Commish123The_Commish123 Member Posts: 21
    Prestige shouldn't really be a factor for you. Rank up someone who you actually enjoy playing.
  • Wong_99Wong_99 Member Posts: 604 ★★★
    Doom is by far the best option on that list. But, you said that you don’t use him, so I would go with Cow
  • KhushhalKhushhal Member Posts: 51
    Bron1 said:

Hitmonkey worth r4 ? Ik he's good but is he worth r4 ? ( never played him and just got him as 6*)

Hitmonkey hits like a truck!!!!
    N does well with suicides as well
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Member Posts: 2,144 ★★★★
    Suicides 24/7 user here. Swear by them. I have bwcv as r3 and Diablo max sig r4. Diablo is a monster and healing battery with suicides; he auto fights all of ROL for me, with a full bar of health.

But I use them about equally, although I use Diablo a lot more for tricky content. He's bonkers in BGs too; makes r4 things easy.

I also use corvus (r4), cgr (r3) and hit monkey (r3, but may become first skill r4) a LOT.

But, my main content clearers are herc r4/200, corvus r4, Diablo r4/200, apoc r4+cable r3, Omega red r4/200, HB r4, torch r3 and nimrod r4. With the occasional bwcv, Medusa, knull, iabom, overseer, warlock thrown in. And I have 8 r4 (can take up 2 more) and 28 r3 (can take up 12 more).

Suicides are a big investment and for me it wasn't so much the damage increase, but the free healing that was the attraction.

My roster is built around it.

So a big question, is why you have them turned on?

I also have kitty at r4 and she doesn't see much use at all. She's invaluable for what she does best, but if I really want to come out of a fight quickly and with most or all health left, herc, Omega and Diablo do it that much faster.

Genuinely don't know how much use you'd get out of doom.

So take up who you enjoy and who works best given the reasons you run suicides, but I hope the rationale of another user, is somewhat useful!
  • FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Member Posts: 1,923 ★★★★
    Rank cgr . He doesn’t need awakening and hits like a truck with a simple rotation. Go for kitty if you can get the hang of her play style. If not, cgr is your best option
    I think i would give d awakening gem to corvus and take cgr to r4:))
    Unless i get super lucky to get 6 star Hercules in this week:))
    I think i would give d awakening gem to corvus and take cgr to r4:))
    Unless i get super lucky to get 6 star Hercules in this week:))
  • Bron1Bron1 Member Posts: 275
    Khushhal said:

Bron1 said:

Hitmonkey hits like a truck!!!!
    N does well with suicides as well
    Awesome and does he need awakening? Also what do you think about mole man worthy r4 too ?
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Member Posts: 2,144 ★★★★
    Don't gem corvus. Don't get me wrong, it's useful for him, but herc, knull and King Groot, Angela are better (in that order), for suicide users, for that gem, with herc the clear priority. And you'll be happy you held it!!

My roster has been built around suicides for 4 years now. Knull and KG both recent pulls and also pulled Ultron this week, who's going straight to r3 at level up event.

Missing kingpin, scorpion, Omega sentinel and guardian from the classic suicide friendly (have red mags duped r2) list.

Next r4s one of knull/kg/Angela with my 3-4 gem and probs cable and one of iabom/overseer/oghulk with my 6 t6b/t3a.

I'm not certain that all the people voting doom and kitty run suicides, or have built their roster around them. If you're lagacy in disguise, go with kitty. My suicides roster, broadly:

Ok no gem for corvus for now:))

Don't gem corvus. Don't get me wrong, it's useful for him, but herc, knull and King Groot, Angela are better (in that order), for suicide users, for that gem, with herc the clear priority. And you'll be happy you held it!!

My roster has been built around suicides for 4 years now. Knull and KG both recent pulls and also pulled Ultron this week, who's going straight to r3 at level up event.

Missing kingpin, scorpion, Omega sentinel and guardian from the classic suicide friendly (have red mags duped r2) list.

Next r4s one of knull/kg/Angela with my 3-4 gem and probs cable and one of iabom/overseer/oghulk with my 6 t6b/t3a.

I'm not certain that all the people voting doom and kitty run suicides, or have built their roster around them. If you're lagacy in disguise, go with kitty. My suicides roster, broadly:

I understand what u are saying..i got 6 star kitty and immediately took her to r3!!!!
    But dont want to take her as my 1st r4 cause fr reason u just said...doom and kitty not really sustainable champs with suicides on!!!