**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Could not use heavy attack in AW after SP3

Alliance war, Safeguard Mini boss

I had dropped a SP3 from Dragonman and in returning to the match screen Dragonman was frozen in a charging heavy position until it timed out (luckily I did not get hit).. However for the rest of the fight I could not use my heavy attack at all. I then went to AQ and was able to use my heavy attack without issue.

I wanted to record but was running out of time as is and the lack of a heavy attack went against my gameplan.. fml but all that said this is real problem

Comments

• Options
    StarzStarz Posts: 153
    Galaxy s21+ btw..
  • Options
    GrimXYZGrimXYZ Posts: 100
    I have experienced similar issues. If my phone lags while I am performing a heavy, I can get stuck in heavy and not be able to use heavy after.

A workaround is to pause the fight, turn off the phone and turn it back on to resume the fight. That enables heavy attacks again as far as I can tell.
  • Options
    StarzStarz Posts: 153
    GrimXYZ said:

I have experienced similar issues. If my phone lags while I am performing a heavy, I can get stuck in heavy and not be able to use heavy after.

A workaround is to pause the fight, turn off the phone and turn it back on to resume the fight. That enables heavy attacks again as far as I can tell.

I'll keep that in mind for EQ etc. Unfortunately with it being AW this method would not have helped. I've never experienced that before. Craziest bug I've ever experienced