Does a 6* Void need to be awakened?

HulksClamChowderHulksClamChowder Member Posts: 20
edited January 2023 in Strategy and Tips
Just pulled him and wanted to know if he needs to be awakened. Don’t have the ability to awaken him at the moment, but wanted to see if he’s worth ranking up unduped? Is he a good attacker or defender undupded? Any info is appreciated.
Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,097 ★★★★★
    edited January 2023
    He's not nearly as good unawakened, and I would not rank him up unless he is AND I'm going to put sig stones in him to get to 200.

He's also a ramp up character that takes awhile each fight. If you use suicides, he's not very good.
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Member Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Sig 200
  • PrentexPrentex Member Posts: 388 ★★
    On fights with lower health pools there is no difference, the dot from the debuffs is the same.
    His awakened ability is a huge boost for his abilities with the Fear of the Void passive, which is th biggest benefit imo; also debuffs come quicker and with high sig a huge damage increase.
    I ranked him up while he was still unawakened and he is pretty decent even then, but eventually i duped him and put some sigs in, he is much better now.
    As a defender i think it makes no difference if duped or not, because the attacker would be dead before receiving 6 debuffs and therefore suffer from FOTV
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Member Posts: 1,794 ★★★★★
    Prentex said:

On fights with lower health pools there is no difference, the dot from the debuffs is the same.
    His awakened ability is a huge boost for his abilities with the Fear of the Void passive, which is th biggest benefit imo; also debuffs come quicker and with high sig a huge damage increase.
    I ranked him up while he was still unawakened and he is pretty decent even then, but eventually i duped him and put some sigs in, he is much better now.
    As a defender i think it makes no difference if duped or not, because the attacker would be dead before receiving 6 debuffs and therefore suffer from FOTV

Exactly this.
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Member Posts: 1,777 ★★★★
    Mine is at sig 20 and it's still good against regen match ups.
    https://youtu.be/R8eJPBt0M1k