Hercules is Unkillable at 1%

CerebriumCerebrium Member Posts: 106
I mean seriously, Hercules disable all counters and is just unstoppable at 1% health. This is just ridiculous and is a waste of time . Just farming for units is sad

Comments

• SonOfArgu16SonOfArgu16 Member, Guardian Posts: 262 Guardian
    I'm so lost!? Does he have immortality active? Where and when were you fighting him? Were there nodes? Do you have video?
    It's going to be hard to agree/disagree with you if we can't picture the same scenario.
  • CerebriumCerebrium Member Posts: 106
    It is the boss in the MOJOs side quest with all 3 stars that are at level 50 and invinsible :-p
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,901 ★★★★★
    SP3 or avoid him or attack him until his immortality timer is done
  • NastyPhishNastyPhish Member Posts: 583 ★★★
    Nullify the immortality. Easy claps
  • CerebriumCerebrium Member Posts: 106
    How does one perform nullify ?
  • MaratoxMaratox Member Posts: 1,596 ★★★★★
    It’s an ability. Most mystic champions have it. Auntm.ai has information on all collectible champions and their abilities.
  • J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Member Posts: 952 ★★★★
    edited January 2023
    Cerebrium said:

How does one perform nullify ?

Use your mystic champions. Read their abilities to find out how the nullify buffs.
    Alternatively, you can use mystic champs with neutralize, looks like you’re new to the champ so doubt you know neutralize. Anyways, if this isn’t helpful go on YouTube.
  • FuriousImpalerFuriousImpaler Member Posts: 50
    Hercules is easy to kill. Just wait for his immortality timer to expire by dodging and evading and then land one hit. He's awesome on offense, but really not a good defender.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,498 ★★★★★

or you could just even wait out the invisibility.... what is going on? its not like he is the one and only champ who doesnt die in one go
    there is hela too

iHulk, BWCV as well.
  • Applejack13Applejack13 Member Posts: 7
    I use Claire, she slaps Herc around.