**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

BG Matchmaking Across Tiers

MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,979 ★★★★★
Twice in Platinum 2 I’ve been matched with players in Platinum 1. Is this a normal occurrence? Does it mean there are really no players at my level active in Plat 2 at the moment?

Comments

• Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,178 ★★★★★
    It happened to me last night too, being matched with a plat 1. Thankfully, it was someone who strangely was still trying to sandbag and had four 2* in their deck.
  • Options
    Gmonkey said:

Yes that is correct you can match up or down one level.

Ok thanks. Had never seen that before now and happened twice in one day seemed odd.
  • Options

It happened to me last night too, being matched with a plat 1. Thankfully, it was someone who strangely was still trying to sandbag and had four 2* in their deck.

I had that too, was matched against a Cav with half a deck of 2/1*. Not sure how he got that high unless it’s still a valid strategy.
  • Options
    I've been in diamond 1 matching with plat players, the matchmaking will spread out searching further and further away from where you're at to get you a suitable match.
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,619 ★★★★
    Yeah same thing happened to me. I was in plat 3, when I was matched with plat 1. Happenes regularly nowadays