**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

VARIANTS AGAIN?

Onurre2Onurre2 Posts: 173 ★★
edited January 2023 in Suggestions and Requests
I have a suggestion to kabam since that variants have really cool mechanics, can we have a like a yearly reset on them? I mean I loved using my 3 stars and 2 stars on that specific variant and since then we have a lot more cool champions to try those variants again with our new rosters but doing it again without any rewards would just be a personal challange or something or it would be meaningless. Can we at least reset back issues rewards yearly? Lİke every May 5th ot something ? Just a suggestion and since the rewards are nothing to write home about, it wouldn't break the economy or something. If not at least give us a new variant(I love them) :smiley:
Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• Options
    JockJonnyJockJonny Posts: 237 ★★
    i was thinking a really cool variant would be based off release year Act 1.1 only 2015 champs allowed act 1.2 only 2016 etc
    I remember when spider gwen was my first 4 star and used her to take down act 3 thanos so many obscure and under rated champs that it would be fun to use again
  • Options
    Onurre2Onurre2 Posts: 173 ★★
    Zan0 said:

Please don’t lol I like having them 100%

I have faith in you that you can do it again once every 12 months or just never to tap that screen to see 0% :smiley: . Think about it using your 3 star galan on that variant, or your 6 star rintrah on another variant. With our new rosters every year it will be fun and probably get easier every year. The rewards are meh but it would worth our time since it will be for the fun of it to try our new rosters on old content.