**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Input Issues back with a vengeance

BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,587 ★★★★★
edited January 2023 in Bugs and Known Issues
Since the last update inputs are as bad as ever. We are back to blocking when we Dex, random dashing, random heavys, specials not registering, and blocks outright failing due to skipping frame rates.

And it’s not just me, every YouTuber is making mention of at least one if not all of the issues… the game is borderline unplayable this morning but every post on this seems to be ignored or mothballed. Could we get some acknowledgment that the team is aware?
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★
    I've done double dash back but instead of the second dash back, I dash forwards and get wrecked. This has happened a few times.

I had a special randomly launch recently which was kind of good as it fitted in nicely but was completely random.

Controls are not as reliable as they should be but mostly work.
  • Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Posts: 974 ★★★★
    edited January 2023

I've done double dash back but instead of the second dash back, I dash forwards and get wrecked. This has happened a few times.

I had a special randomly launch recently which was kind of good as it fitted in nicely but was completely random.

Controls are not as reliable as they should be but mostly work.

I've had similar issues too, I chalked them down to my sweaty fingers, but this thread suggests otherwise.

Random dashing forward and back, blocks not registering, my champ having a mind of its own sometimes when I don't even touch the screen, specials firing off randomly, etc.

I just watched my silver centurion play aq in auto mode, didn't even know that was possible. I took my fingers off the screen cuz the game felt wonky, but my silver centurion kept playing lol. (Mid fight btw)
  • JestuhJestuh Posts: 273 ★★★
    ADDIS0N said:

Most common issue I am seeing is blocks not registering.

At all.

I can tap the screen two or three times before I’ll go into a block.

It also seems to be happening more with specific champs … that might be totally anecdotal and useless info, but I’ve noticed it seems to happen way more with Herc, Rintrah, Hulkling and Man-Thing for me.

But maybe it’s just because I play them more often.

Yeah blocks not registering or registering in the right time is brutal right now. I’m struggling in the last 1-2 acts of cav eq which should be cake.

It seems like the ui for left taps was reworked. Because my thumb seems to be registering as trying to throw a special vs block right now.

It’s a total mess
  • WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 779 ★★★
    On TB EQ right now, and I know I parry, and there's no node about the defender breaking through parry. Again Kabam, I don't flush $$$ down the toilet on this game, because I'm not gonna suckered into using real $$$ on units.