**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

LOOKING FOR AN ALLIANCE 8/10 MILLIONS

i m A 350K players with 10 R5 and 5 R4 and R3 and soon 3 more R5
want an alliance 8/10 millions with rules but not easy kick just to play together and progress all players must have 6 r5 minimum : focus a AQ FULL 5 (no path assigment if war because team one is for WAR) duels completion item use arena could be good but an option can understand it s not easy to do. AW TIER 4/5 would be good to stay in this one 2/3 wars by week i m sometimes MVP. i use line for communication TREASURY 100K gold and will see for BC LOYAL no need to give the first week. thanks

you can find me in game only : Cyrillus Ventus

Comments

• Options
    DoomanDooman Posts: 74
    Holy ****. Still? You were looking for an alliance every other day back from October-February, right up until I retired. Are you trying to hit every single alliance in-game?
  • Options
    lolz - i thought he was familiar.

you sure ask a hard bargain there mate, you realise you don't hold as much leverage as the actual alliance you would be joining right.

you contribute 1/30 for full rewards, not for 1/30 of the rewards - when you understand this core principle, then maybe you will have better luck finding a suitable alliance rather than what you've been doing
  • Options
    Bono72Bono72 Posts: 154
    i dont need your comments .... you have no life ???
  • Options

you sure ask a hard bargain there mate, you realise you don't hold as much leverage as the actual alliance you would be joining right.

you contribute 1/30 for full rewards, not for 1/30 of the rewards - when you understand this core principle, then maybe you will have better luck finding a suitable alliance rather than what you've been doing

you are a no life player !!!! i m sad for you ;) you should better work than play at this game ....
  • Options
    ok no need idiots comments here except if you are like big crazy one a NO LIFE one i consider it like that if people just come to comment : i m here to play for fun it s not my job MCOC just check my profile I M ACTIVE IN THE GOOD way but i have a life kids job go outside i m not connected 24/24 on line like this guy NO LIFE....
  • Options
    Bono72 wrote: »

you are a no life player !!!! i m sad for you ;) you should better work than play at this game ....

weak words bro. no one will want you with that attitude. jokes on you mate.
  • Options
    tu es blackliste tocard de big naste j'ai autre chose à faire que de répondre à tes messages, trouve toi un boulot mon vieux au lieu de faire des commentaires totalement débile pour un jeu, ta vie doit être bien triste...

OTHER ONE DONT CONTACT ME ANYMORE thanks.