I Would Like ROL Seasons?

9ball_Dorky_McDork9ball_Dorky_McDork Member Posts: 38
edited November 2017 in Suggestions and Requests
As the poll reads, having ROL update would be of interest and a "nice to have". I do not have time for LOL and an updated ROL would suffice. A minimum of 2 times a year would be great. I also wondered how challenging ROL would be with recently released champions.

I Would Like ROL Seasons? 17 votes

Yes, this interests me.
76%
LosspikDropfaithninexhelixUsername819273943CoolGuy_McFlyKihlgastphillgreenAlCapone2727zero7ShaheerFIazBulkHusterTheBlackDefense闽南公廉 13 votes
No, it would not be challenging and a waste.
23%
YellsomeXillymanLe_Marv_8MasterTroller42 4 votes

Comments

• AlCapone2727AlCapone2727 Member Posts: 428 ★★
    Yes, this interests me.
    I'm interested in some kind in thing like RTTL. But this post has many questions unanswered. Don't touch RoL if that's what you mean. Vital to new comers
  • phillgreenphillgreen Member Posts: 3,969 ★★★★★
    Yes, this interests me.
    Considering it has been largely unchanged since its creation it is probably one of the few ingame challenges that everyone can feel a sense of pride in completing and on the same terms as everyone else, albeit with much more powerful rosters available these days.

I would like to see change but not at the expense of those who have yet to run through it.

I would be very happy to see a second run through award dupes.
  • BulkHusterBulkHuster Member Posts: 20
    edited November 2017
    Yes, this interests me.
    Yes I would love a new RoL! New champs as opponents and without any limitations on our champs, meaning full damage output, no annoying nodes like Bane, Spiked armor, Spite or whatever.. opponents can have ridiculous health though! I really would like to put my champs to the test and feel their full damage potential!

Preferred opponents:

Nightcrawler
    Hyperion
    Dock Ock
    Iceman
    Thor Ragnarok
    Morningstar
    Medusa

Bring it!