**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

After much pain, it is finished and I have a new r5 now.

I've grown to like her more after doing the thunderbolts and dimensional being challenges with her. My crystal troll rolled off cosmic to a mystic, so that was quite sad. No r5 Sersi yet.

Kudos to kabam, the challenges were not only fun, but very doable. This has been my favorite set of carina challenges yet.
Β«13

Comments

• PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,490 Guardian
    edited January 2023
    NLand said:

Pikolu said:

I've grown to like her more after doing the thunderbolts and dimensional being challenges with her. My crystal troll rolled off cosmic to a mystic, so that was quite sad. No r5 Sersi yet.

Kudos to kabam, the challenges were not only fun, but very doable. This has been my favorite set of carina challenges yet.

[needless aggression]
    A r5 America Chavez
    Note: she is the 4th highest Prestige champion in the mystic class.
  • DragonMCOCDragonMCOC Posts: 528 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Congrats and awesome rankup!!!!
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I’m so jealous. Congrats!!!πŸ₯³πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Nice. I like her heavy chain mechanics
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,252 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Congratulations on your new rank5. Pick who you want not what they tell you.. it’s your account.. anyways I hear Chavez is getting a good buff that could raise her up in the tier list (not that it matters) I’m gonna try strong guess that you have 5/5 MD.
  • psp742 said:

Congratulations on your new rank5. Pick who you want not what they tell you.. it’s your account.. anyways I hear Chavez is getting a good buff that could raise her up in the tier list (not that it matters) I’m gonna try strong guess that you have 5/5 MD.

Yup, I always run 5/5 MD no matter my mastery setup. She is a beast and extremely underrated
  • Gratz quirky rank up I like it.

To that dumb dumb…it’s a game, it’s also not your account so has literally zero impact on your life so go sit in a corner and think about your actions.
  • AinyAiny Posts: 249 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    super jealous! I used a gem and 80 sig stones on mine and r4'd her shortly after, she is great. excited for her buff next month, she'll kick even more butts
  • America is my next r4, I love the rank up comgrats!! Also does she work for EOP ikarus?

She works very well for EoP ikarus. I saw a video of a dude doing it with a 5*, and while I am not good with her, she still did a lot of work. A full sp2 from ikarus lowered me like only 40-50% thanks to her energy resistance.
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,877 Guardian
    Congrats! I used think she was bad but tried her out and had quite a bit of fun with her. Nice choice!
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,036 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Ainy said:

super jealous! I used a gem and 80 sig stones on mine and r4'd her shortly after, she is great. excited for her buff next month, she'll kick even more butts

don't be .. it was quite underwhelming ... i mean it was ok but it's not what i'd expect from the verbiage used to make her a bruiser and banger .. she hits SLIGHTLY harder post buff.

but she is one of my favorite champs to play so congrats OP.