**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Transformers Migration Package - DELAYED [MERGED]

Comments

• Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,647 Guardian
    edited March 2023

Forged to fight player here. Where is the compensation package Kabam????

(edit.. was just moved into common thread here, so look above for current status)
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    Bundling it with the 8.1 VFX comp, I hope.
  • Options
    Marauder7Marauder7 Posts: 1
    Have people received their compensation? Haven't received mine yet.
  • Options
    SuhshehshsSuhshehshs Posts: 72
    It is delayed (apparently like to next week)
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,668 Guardian

It is delayed (apparently like to next week)

Beyond that.
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/325920/transformers-migration-package-delayed-merged#latest

Kabam Miike said they aren't expecting to hear anything until next week at the earliest.
  • Options
    ShieldHeroShieldHero Posts: 11
    I hope they will deliver the compensation guys. We are the most loyal fans/customer of their company. Imagined your most beloved game everyday you log in and play and suddenly its all gone and then they promised you they will send some compensation to another game and you still play and trust the company!!! Now that you have waited for the said compensation and suddenly theres an ongoing delay. How much frustration should we recieve from you?WOW!!!

This game should be an outlet of positive joy and excitement whenever something stressful has happened into your life. You said it yourself in your message that transformers is the game that you make with a passion of love and joy and then some delay happens with our compensation. Where's the love bro???

For those people who voted disagree on my comment a while back imagined for a second if MCOC was shutdown instead of forged to fight and you invested a lot of time ,money and effort. What will you feel??Think about it??
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,668 Guardian

I hope they will deliver the compensation guys. We are the most loyal fans/customer of their company. Imagined your most beloved game everyday you log in and play and suddenly its all gone and then they promised you they will send some compensation to another game and you still play and trust the company!!! Now that you have waited for the said compensation and suddenly theres an ongoing delay. How much frustration should we recieve from you?WOW!!!

This game should be an outlet of positive joy and excitement whenever something stressful has happened into your life. You said it yourself in your message that transformers is the game that you make with a passion of love and joy and then some delay happens with our compensation. Where's the love bro???

For those people who voted disagree on my comment a while back imagined for a second if MCOC was shutdown instead of forged to fight and you invested a lot of time ,money and effort. What will you feel??Think about it??

Think about it. You're a gaming company that wants to deliver compensation to your playerbase for a game that got shut down. However, there is a bigger company over you who doesn't have your playerbase needs high on their priority list, and without that big company, you can't do anything for your playerbase.

If you literally go back in this thread, you'd see Kabam Miike explicitly say that a third party company is the holdup on compensation being sent out and that they probably won't have an update on compensation until next week at the earliest.

Be patient, the ball isn't even in kabams court at this point so there is nothing they can do.
  • Options
    I wonder if the company that owns Transformers rights (and which Kabam would had to be a “partner” with, just like with Marvel in this MCOC game where they need Marvel's approval for new champs, etc). Whether that company technically holds ownership to the Player Data ??

And that Kabam maybe needs that company to sign off on allowing a Kabam to use that Player Data to know who should get the Welcome Package of stuff (or how much stuff, if they are making it variables based on how much you did in previous game) ??
  • Options
    MarkGraysonMarkGrayson Posts: 15
    I’ve been an active player in BOTH games since the beginning. I downloaded MCOC about a month after it debut, and TFTF right when it came out.

I played TFTF the entire time. Through the long patches with no new bots, only Alliance Quest (TFTF called in Alliance Missions) all the way to the last days even after the announcement was made.

These Kabam games ARE special. Friendships are made in alliances with real people whether you use LINE or discord or whatever…. I think some of the TFTF players are willing to try MCOC because of all the similarities. It’s in Kabam’s interest to get them hooked in MCOC by getting them some progression.

Anyway, I know some people are negative here, but TFTF has always been treated as the ugly step sister. There may be reasons why behind the scenes… idk. My opinion is they should make the compensation/gift noteworthy. A LOT of time and effort was put into building those TFTF accounts just like MCOC. If it takes another week or 2, so what? Just make it worth it. 2c
  • Options
    MercLieutenantMercLieutenant Posts: 27

I wonder if the company that owns Transformers rights (and which Kabam would had to be a “partner” with, just like with Marvel in this MCOC game where they need Marvel's approval for new champs, etc). Whether that company technically holds ownership to the Player Data ??

And that Kabam maybe needs that company to sign off on allowing a Kabam to use that Player Data to know who should get the Welcome Package of stuff (or how much stuff, if they are making it variables based on how much you did in previous game) ??

Cough cough Hasbro cough cough😬

• Options
    A 6* nexus crystal would be nice for the TFTF compensation for closing the game plus the delay of giving comps and stuff. Should be a nice gift to us in my opinion.😜
  • Options

I’ve been an active player in BOTH games since the beginning. I downloaded MCOC about a month after it debut, and TFTF right when it came out.

I played TFTF the entire time. Through the long patches with no new bots, only Alliance Quest (TFTF called in Alliance Missions) all the way to the last days even after the announcement was made.

These Kabam games ARE special. Friendships are made in alliances with real people whether you use LINE or discord or whatever…. I think some of the TFTF players are willing to try MCOC because of all the similarities. It’s in Kabam’s interest to get them hooked in MCOC by getting them some progression.

Anyway, I know some people are negative here, but TFTF has always been treated as the ugly step sister. There may be reasons why behind the scenes… idk. My opinion is they should make the compensation/gift noteworthy. A LOT of time and effort was put into building those TFTF accounts just like MCOC. If it takes another week or 2, so what? Just make it worth it. 2c

They should because otherwise why play MCOC if it will follow the similar fate like constant delays, money and time wasted with no rewards noteworthy.
  • Options
    I would forget all the close game and delay compensation package if kabam will just give us a 6* Optimus prime and 6* Megatron and a cool unique transformers profile pics on the mail package. That would be a dream come true for me. 🥹😭
  • Options

I would forget all the close game and delay compensation package if kabam will just give us a 6* Optimus prime and 6* Megatron and a cool unique transformers profile pics on the mail package. That would be a dream come true for me. 🥹😭

The opposite they would give us a sorry note plus thank you for playing us through the years and then a 3* **** champ plus health and revive potion and a measly 150 units and 5000 gold.😂
    Typical KABAM 😂😂😂😂
  • Options
    firemoon712firemoon712 Posts: 546 ★★★
    I do wonder tho what my 4 star Optimus Prime and 5 star Galvatron are gonna translate to.
    Only time will tell.
  • Options

I do wonder tho what my 4 star Optimus Prime and 5 star Galvatron are gonna translate to.
    Only time will tell.

A 4 star ultron and a 5 star Nimrod🤣
  • Options
    OllyoxenfreeOllyoxenfree Posts: 248

Only time will tell.

Probably the same as my 26 rank 6 5* bots.

• Options

Only time will tell.

That's too much buddy. Kabam gift standards are always 3 star champs and some 250 units
  • Options
    Hey Kabam can you give us the compensation already?? The cough cough hasbro wont give you anything even if you wait it out for a year. Just give us some 3* and some 100 units and be done already sheeeesh...
  • Options

In 2017 i saw seatin played transformers forged to fight on youtube and that is the start why i played this game but it turns out he left the game (Traitor move in my opinion) and now i regret i spend a ton of $$$. Thank you seatin.😥

Biggest mistake of KABAM is they never hire Seatin the man of legends as their main man in kabam games. To think that he beat all KABAM hired employees and influencer is very impressive. Seatin influence players to be spender. Without him MCOC close after 3 year hahaha
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,037 ★★★★★

Only time will tell.

That's too much buddy. Kabam gift standards are always 3 star champs and some 250 units
    That's just not true. And they dont give units for gifts.
  • Options
    Angryneeson52Angryneeson52 Posts: 445 ★★★

In 2017 i saw seatin played transformers forged to fight on youtube and that is the start why i played this game but it turns out he left the game (Traitor move in my opinion) and now i regret i spend a ton of $$$. Thank you seatin.😥

Biggest mistake of KABAM is they never hire Seatin the man of legends as their main man in kabam games. To think that he beat all KABAM hired employees and influencer is very impressive. Seatin influence players to be spender. Without him MCOC close after 3 year hahaha
    What are you on?
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,778 ★★★★★

Only time will tell.

They gave units when mroc shut down. Amount depended on how much you spent in game.
  • Options

That’s gunna be a no from me dawg
  • Options
    Whalelord619Whalelord619 Posts: 9

Hey it’s not seatins fault. He quit because he didn’t like the direction of the game.
  • Options
    Whalelord619Whalelord619 Posts: 9

They should hire him from the very start in my opinion but the final say will always be the big guy running the company.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,037 ★★★★★
    Buttehrs said:

Only time will tell.

They gave units when mroc shut down. Amount depended on how much you spent in game.
    Yes, but that wasn't a gift. That was compensation for MROC shutting down.
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,778 ★★★★★

Buttehrs said:

Only time will tell.

Yes, but that wasn't a gift. That was compensation for MROC shutting down.
    Yea. I think most people confuse the two as being one and the same typically.
This discussion has been closed.