**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Invinsible Attacker??

EshtieveyEshtievey Posts: 31
edited January 2023 in Bugs and Known Issues
Sarawatlism
Iphone X - I0S 16.2

Working on monthly EQ Thronebreaker. Was about to fight boss Modok when apparently my full health Moleman is missing in action. Has he become invinsible already, I wasn't aware.

Had no choice but to quit the game and as always quitting the game would mean a KO on you. Had to use potions to get on with it.

Is this something Kabam can work on please? Aside from the massive control issues, there are also tons of bugs that is significantly affecting players experience.

Hoping can be addressed.

By the way I'm using our home wifi in case. I have the a video to show but no where can be attached here.

Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    Hey @Eshtievey, I'm sorry to hear this happened.

We're always working to make improvements to the game, and we created dedicated threads to help us keep track of everyone's feedback about issues like this. The relevant one for iOS users is located HERE.

Please take a moment to share your feedback in that thread by providing the details outlined in our Bug Report Template.

Thank you very much in advance for your help!
This discussion has been closed.