**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Battleground fight crashed after winning

DhruvgDhruvg Posts: 287
edited January 2023 in Bugs and Known Issues
I was playing battleground with Hulkling vs apoc. And right after winning the fight, the game crashed and restarted the fight with only 6 seconds left. What is this Kabam, I am wasting resources to play BG and then this happens.
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Options
    I also had just experienced a crash but mine was right about the first fight was going to end and it got disconnected. And then got reloaded as the screenshot. But was disconnected again and lost the fight even though I didn’t even get to finish a match…. I automatically lost a match.
  • Options

• Options
    @kabam anything?
  • Options
    Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 815 ★★★
    Just happened to me and it was my last point needed to get into platinum.....that is a HUGE swing. I'm not letting this go. I already emailed them. I beat domino and had like 30% health left....and it didn't even act like a crash. It just skipped the third match results screen and gave me an L. I'm so pissed right now

• Options
    Seriously, I also don't want to waste my time and resources on something which is so buggy. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit
  • Options

• Options
    Это две ошибки , которые я заскринил, а так уже два дня такие проигрыши, компенсация нужна за это , ещё я получил титул совершённого но ресурсов не упало , тоже ошибка!