**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Battlegrounds : Reward for each victory medal won

I think there should be reward for each victory medal won also. It's really tough to to defeat three consecutive opponents. It's makes battlegrounds a boring experience as you get nothing in the end of if you don't win against three opponents back to back.

Comments

• Options
    ubergamer11ubergamer11 Posts: 41

The real reward is the friends we made along the way

This is the most awesome answer i have ever seen on this forum. I hope you are talking about the game. 😁
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★

I think there should be reward for each victory medal won also. It's really tough to to defeat three consecutive opponents. It's makes battlegrounds a boring experience as you get nothing in the end of if you don't win against three opponents back to back.

Increasing shields needed to advance to 5, awarding 2 shields for winning and removing 1 shield at loss, would be better and it wouldn’t discourage people, after a loss.
    Consecutive wins requirement and Prestige matchmaking, makes Victory Track more stressful, than even the theoretical more competitive/stressful mode, Gladiator Circuit.

• Options
    spidyjedi84spidyjedi84 Posts: 263 ★★

If they did this people would just win and lose win and lose win and lose on purpose....you would be able to cheese the **** out of rewards if they did this. Y'all are crazy asking for more from battlegrounds.....mainly because battlegrounds already gives by far the best consistent rewards and it's not even close. You can casually play BG and open at minimum one 6 star a week

Or progress your roster quicker with the Tier 2 Alphas you can easily purchase.

• Options
    Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 815 ★★★

If they did this people would just win and lose win and lose win and lose on purpose....you would be able to cheese the **** out of rewards if they did this. Y'all are crazy asking for more from battlegrounds.....mainly because battlegrounds already gives by far the best consistent rewards and it's not even close. You can casually play BG and open at minimum one 6 star a week

Or progress your roster quicker with the Tier 2 Alphas you can easily purchase.

That as well....or sigs....whatever one needs....the only thing I wish they would add is gold and iso