**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

With a 6* roster like this, are 5 stars worth ranking still?

Jamesm7_Jamesm7_ Posts: 63
edited January 2023 in Strategy and Tips
Pulled a 5 star Galan and I need a few more cosmic champs. Considering he’s very good, is he worth taking up?

Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    If you find him fun and want him ranked up, go for it. No telling when you’ll get the six star
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    Jamesm7_ said:

Pulled a 5 star Galan and I need a few more cosmic champs. Considering he’s very good, is he worth taking up?

Definitely rank him up.
    I have 9 r4s and around 50 r3s 6*s and I still rank up 5*s (Today I r5 two of them).
    With a champion pool of over 250 champs, you don’t know when you are going to get a champ as 6*.
    Anyway 5*s can clear all content in game, and at least the good champs are never a waste 😉
  • Options
    Rank up 5*s of champions you need that aren't 6*s. I had to do that with spidey supreme to make my EoP Carina challenge much easier lol.
  • Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,831 ★★★★★
    I am ranking 5* here and there when iso and catalyst’s are expiring but only for arena. Go ahead mate
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,366 ★★★★★
    There are lots of champs who are well worth ranking as a five star and as said above, it may be a very long time before you get the 6* (or 7*).

I'd definitely do it.