**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Help me out?

OpandemonioOpandemonio Posts: 1,191 ★★★★
edited January 2023 in Strategy and Tips
As you can see by the champs I have, and what I’ve done so far, I kinda suck bit.
Used two or three team revives, and some single revives on Herc

And no, I didn’t buy my account or my champs, I’m just a bit bad actually

Post edited by Kabam Habanero on

Comments

• Options
    jaythekidjaythekid Posts: 52
    How much revives u have left. Also I would use kitty over herc for easy intercepts
  • Options
    Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Posts: 633 ★★★
    Situations like this YouTube is ur best friend. There are tons of grandmaster guides. MCOC Noob is the 1st one I can think of
  • Options
    Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,727 ★★★★
    edited January 2023
    Personally i would throw in the white towel. Go farm more portions & keep retrying until I can knock out a big portion of the health without revive.

GM will always be there and the more times you fight him the better you get at it.
  • Options
    OpandemonioOpandemonio Posts: 1,191 ★★★★
    edited January 2023

Personally i would throw in the white towel. Go farm more portions & keep retrying until I can knock out a big portion of the health without revive.

GM will always be there and the more times you fight him the better you get at it.

Almost there, not chickening out now 💪🏼
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,248 ★★★★★
    You got this. Just keep chipping away.
  • Options
    Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,727 ★★★★

Almost there, not chickening out now 💪🏼
    Ahhh nice one 👍
  • Options
    WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 782 ★★★
    So close. Do some arena to pick up units to get revives if u can try finishing him off now