**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Lunar new year event

Gogeta91199Gogeta91199 Posts: 990 ★★★★
edited January 2023 in General Discussion
Hey @Kabam Miike @Kabam Jax " i think most players might agree with me that the side quest and the crystal rewards need an update… its like the hall quests all over again... I don’t think any one will mind if you bump the difficulty a little but and also the rewards to make worthwhile, I really enjoy these small events but when there is no work put into it, it’s really disappointing

Comments

• Options
    shut_up_heathershut_up_heather Posts: 285 ★★
    The difficulty is great for me; I can leave it on autoplay. But I do agree that this seems kind of mindlessly made/pointless, as the rewards are kinda meh....but I appreciate the effort that Kabam made to create this event.

(It also drained all of my energy refills)
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,248 ★★★★★
    Historically, this has been a symbolic Event that's easy to include as many Summoners as possible. The Resources are numerically connected to 8s. It's never been a very high-payout Event. More of a token acknowledging Lunar New Year, really.
  • Options

The difficulty is great for me; I can leave it on autoplay. But I do agree that this seems kind of mindlessly made/pointless, as the rewards are kinda meh....but I appreciate the effort that Kabam made to create this event.

(It also drained all of my energy refills)

Yea it drains all the energy… yea playing it on autoplay is all good but i would much rather prefer if they made the quest with a single or two paths max with 3-4 fights with fun node combos like flare, lifesteal,etc with the HP ranging around 80-100k Not too hard but at the same time a lil challenging
  • Options

Historically, this has been a symbolic Event that's easy to include as many Summoners as possible. The Resources are numerically connected to 8s. It's never been a very high-payout Event. More of a token acknowledging Lunar New Year, really.

Yea i’m aware of that but still as the game is progressing they should add little bit more to old recurring events every now and then to keep them fresh. Its similar to the hall quests where neither the champs have changed in the lanes nor anything else. It’s just a long monotonous quest that uses all the energy.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,248 ★★★★★
    They have, really. The Selectors are a nice addition. Besides, with the changes in the Loyalty Store, any extra amount is welcome. This is typically a good outlet for some spare Loyalty.