**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Iphone 6 good enough for a legends run?

I just got a 5* gwenpool and will take her to rank 4 tomorrow. Now my question is, as the title says, if an Iphone 6 is good enough for a legends run?

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,036 ★★★★★
    Im Think yes. But need to dont make any mistake. Du to lost to much time.
  • Clinton2111Clinton2111 Posts: 130
    As long as it is not updated to ios 11 you should be good to go. I get so much fps drop and the game stutters after updating to ios11.
  • Slux83Slux83 Posts: 357 ★★
    nowadays legend = iphone owner :'(
  • As long as it is not updated to ios 11 you should be good to go. I get so much fps drop and the game stutters after updating to ios11.

Sadly it is updated. Still possible or a waste of units?
  • Renegade_DoggyRenegade_Doggy Posts: 358 ★★
    Waste of units.
    my time on iphone 6 was about 45 minutes slower than on iphone 7.
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    My iPhone 6 was not good enough. Got it the next month with a new iPad.