**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Hacking in BG

HelioomHelioom Posts: 2
edited January 2023 in General Discussion
Hi! I'm new to this game, didn't played that much, althought I played like 4-5 years ago a little . Sorry in advance if this might be a noob question or if something that I didn't known is obvious.

But can someone explain to me how my 10k QS defender lost to 1k jubilee in 7 hits. Or how 5k apoc lost to 1k ms marvel in 6 hits?
I'm playing this game wrong? Are there some nodes that can do such amount of dmg?

I looked on my fights too, to see if it's a bug with the shown hits/combo but they show it correctly. And this guy, was finishing the fights before me and was waiting. So the timer is as well correctly shown on his part.

My fights: Dr.oc - Red goblin, Proxima- QS
His fights: Ms marvel- Apoc, Jubilee-QS

[Images removed as per forum rules]
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,660 Guardian
    edited January 2023
    If you want to share screenshots on forums, then you got to crop the names out of the pictures. The dude is obviously cheating and you should just report him with the screenshots by sending them to kabam support.
  • Options
    BabyMiikeBabyMiike Posts: 1,147 ★★★★
    Pikolu said:

If you want to share screenshots on forums, then you got to crop the names out of the pictures. The dude is obviously cheating and you should just report him with the screenshots by sending them to kabam support.

Idk doesn't look like it
  • Options
    BabyMiike said:

Pikolu said:

Idk doesn't look like it
    R1 4* Jubilee hitting a 19k hit period? If these were 6*s those numbers would be believable, but with since they're 4*s, it is very unbelievable to believe those kinds of damage numbers.
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,660 Guardian
    edited January 2023
    Helioom said:

Pikolu said:

So I should delete this post? Is my first post, didn't know where to adress this issue. Also I should have uploaded this image too. To clarify that they were 1k.
    [Image removed as per forum rules]
    You can't delete it, but kabam will either delete it or remove the images. In the future just make sure to crop the usernames out of the picture.
    Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on
  • Options
    If you have evidence of suspicious behavior, you should report it to our Support Team, as they’re the best equipped to handle the next steps of opening an investigation. Additionally, be aware that calling out other players is not allowed on the forums. You can reach the Support Team from the game’s home screen by clicking the gear-shaped icon in the top-left corner of the screen and scrolling down to the button labeled “Support”. You can also reach them here.
This discussion has been closed.