**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

OG Scarlet Witch worth generic awakening gem?

OmedennOmedenn Posts: 865 ★★★
edited January 2023 in Strategy and Tips
Good evening fellas, is OG Scarlet witch worthy of a generic gem?

OG Scarlet Witch worth generic awakening gem? 47 votes

Yes
65%
MagicBentonSpeedbumpBlackfriar63PrinceEldarionDragonMCOCrcm2017Colinwhitworth69PikoluAmazing_Demon05_Sham_Mobile_P0tat0SpadeHunterSuperfighter101T_BaloneyLeoZedSpideyFunkoKhellendros138Sparty6Real_Madrid_76_2BanannaPanda 31 votes
No
34%
SnakeEyes69zuffyAmaadAkiraEtherionGodLegionnaireHulkbusterN1GinjabredMonstaRenaxqqSuperflexJenskeDNalak8Earl123SuhshehshsXFREEDOMXGenXer90gael2505 16 votes
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• OmedennOmedenn Posts: 865 ★★★
    @Pikolu have for now around 80 mystic sig stones, but if I awaken her I will keep giving her stones
  • Ace2319Ace2319 Posts: 619 ★★★
    5 or 6 star? If it’s a 5* I would right away but if it’s a 6* I’d probably hold off for someone better since gems and sig stones are still uncommon
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,308 ★★★★★
    Yes
    I gave me five star a generic one, and next day got 5 star qs
  • OmedennOmedenn Posts: 865 ★★★
    @Ace2319 six star mate, holding on to this one for the longest period of time. But never pull the two champs I am missing 🤓
  • CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    id say 120 sigs would be a safe bet but even then luck isnt on our side.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,675 ★★★★★
    I took 5* to sig200 for a nostalgia rankup and to have a bit of fun with QS synergy but I would have to think very carefully or spend all day in the pub to do the 6*