**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

BGs are fun!!!!!

ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,140 ★★★★★
I don’t have Galan, Nimrod, or Hulkling….. 99% of the people I face have Galan, Nimrod AND Hulkling in the same deck….. 99% of the time I have to ban…… Galan….. Hulkling……… and Nimrod. Meaning I can’t even gamble at leaving them alone to try and use them and maybe ban other problems like Domino, Doom, Thing, etc.
This is the hardest I’ve tried to get out of Victory track and I’m only in Platinum with less than a week left.
7 wins in the last 25 matches in the last 4 days.
I can’t wait for the end of this season and hopefully there’s a more FUN victory track meta next season (this one should have been saved for Gladiator track)
:(

Comments

• Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 812 ★★★
    I was struggling too and am still in plat....I just started adjusting my deck ....trying different champs....do you have a knull, kingpin, rintrah?? All awesome attackers....I started using Nick fury on offense instead of defense in certain matchups and it's been a huge help....also started being multiple poison champs for defense (toad, scorpion, ibom) as I watch people draft no poison immune for some reason or maybe 1.... 🤔...I was on an awful losing streak and finally just switched up my game plan because I clearly couldn't be doing any worse....and it worked....add in some new champs