**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

This February, Spread Your Love Throughout the Battlerealm

Comments

• Agent_7Agent_7 Posts: 182 ★★
    Echo: Rewards are underwhelming yet again and the one pass restriction is pure cash grab. Pretty sure the data exists and shows that more complex nodes can take a pass or two to adjust for most players. Makes energy usage rather redundant as well.
  • Jack2634Jack2634 Posts: 739 ★★★
    Rewards are kinda trash tbh . What can i do with those paragon rewards as a paragon player ? I am in an alliance that only run 2x map 5 5 days and even with that amount of glory , i can still buy those threat lv5 rewards easily
  • TOPGTOPG Posts: 2
    Annoying i only realized the 2.5 k six star shards was for exploring at end of event,
  • ChuckD05ChuckD05 Posts: 173
    _Pez_ said:

Do point 2 and 3 contradict, one says pass gives access for 1 attempt at each difficulty, but the next says consumed on entry. Or are the passes throughout the week meant to be used on different threat levels and there are 5 passes.

Having the pass consume on entry really doesn't go well with objectives requiring you to win first time against the boss (with a disadvantage), granted probably get 4 attempts in a week

This a great point. Anyone at @kabam have feedback ?
  • Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Posts: 648 ★★★★
    So you get one shot to get the solo objectives and if you mess up or inputs screw up, you’re screwed? Don’t think I’ve ever seen y’all have such a structure.
    edited February 2023

So you get one shot to get the solo objectives and if you mess up or inputs screw up, you’re screwed? Don’t think I’ve ever seen y’all have such a structure.

The multi-week objective is not new, but its choice is not a good idea with the only-1-entry system.
    I didn’t look at the objective before testing the secondary quest and didn’t bring a Mystic. So the objective is unreachable for all the weeks...

It would have been better to simply let unlimited entries with no in-quest rewards after they were claimed or after a first way explored.
    Yes. Obviously the multi tiered system isn’t new. They’ve had it for a while, but only getting one try at it and then being locked out the rest of the month if you mess up is a bad (new) idea.

Edit: I missed this tidbit of information, but it still only gives you three chances to get the objective where last month, you had unlimited tries.
    Kabam Jax said:

You'll receive two more passes for the first Side Quest via the log-in calendar.

• KLZKLZ Posts: 140
    edited February 2023
    Kabam, are you ever going to fix the input issues?? We keep wasting resources, and you don't even admit it... Why does every update screw with the parry timings? WHY???
  • CosmicGuardianCosmicGuardian Posts: 408 ★★★
    Really not a fan of having these one-shot objectives with limited entries, especially since if something happens and you screw up one week, you’ll lose all the objective rewards for the following weeks. Don’t get me wrong, there have been events designed worse (the two-month event from fall 2021 springs to mind) but I’m not a fan of this type of design, and I think with events with limited entries, the objectives should all become available at once instead of being a chain.
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    I think you guys screwed up with the tough love and miss match objective rewards. On one of them you get 3* relic shards on level 3 and 4* on level 4 and 5* on level 5 but on the other you did 3* for both level 3 and 4 and then 5* on level 5. It seems like you should have 4* on level 4 for both objectives.

Also, can you clarify if fighting with class disadvantage requires the whole team to be the weak class or only whoever you use for the final fight but can have a mixed team for the earlier fights?
    edited February 2023

Seems like you have a problem with what I guess are supposed to be our extra SQ entries in the calendar. The boxes are empty and when you click on them on the pop-up box to see what they are nothing is displayed.

Is this just a visual issue or will we not get what is supposed to be there when tomorrow comes?

Edit: I did restart before taking the screenshot in case that would somehow change it but it didn't.
  • KingInBlackKingInBlack Posts: 312 ★★★
    Just to clarify the in game mail gives one entry for one threat lvl and the calendar pass gives entry to all 5 threat lvls, not just a single threat lvl? Seems weird to not just give that same pass the calendar gives in the initial mail to simplify things if that's correct.
  • I would love to try to play but since the update I cant do one fight,open a crystal ,rank a champ or do anything without the connection to server dropping getting the flashing signal warning and the spinning wheel of Doom Then having to wait 5 to 10 minutes for it to catch up or log out clear my cache and retry to log in to wait five to ten minutes again .... is this a bug you guys are working on??
  • I'll just say this...r1 six stars were disappointing...even r2 didn't match the hype...but when u got them to r3 or 4 they were worth it!! I'd say the same goes for the relics...so be patient they just got here!! @Kabam Miike
  • P.s I used winter soldier relic on my Agent Venom and it's a huge uptic in damage!!

Please tell me this was meant to be a Ghostbuster reference.
  • and the store of love? It came out last year on February 11 Friday and this year we will have it?
  • Rafael_EgendRafael_Egend Posts: 42
    I love how Kabam is not even able to put the “Full Clear Rewards” in ascending order.
  • zDevil753zDevil753 Posts: 6
    Which champions are eligible to receive the romance awakening gem? It says in the couples crystal but I can’t see where I can find that.
    zDevil753 said:

Which champions are eligible to receive the romance awakening gem? It says in the couples crystal but I can’t see where I can find that.

Typical oversight. No idea why they can't add the champions the items work on to the pop-up; just seems lazy.

I pulled this from the crystal in the unit store so I believe this should be what you wanted to know. We shouldn't have to go hunting for stuff like this though.

• ZaRrIcKZaRrIcK Posts: 3
    What requirements do I meet to unlock week 2 ?
  • ZaRrIcK said:

What requirements do I meet to unlock week 2 ?

You need the Studio Passes for Week-2 of side-quest, which were/are in the 7th day of Calendar.
    If you missed some Calendar days, might be why it is still locked for you.
  • Please stop this relic stuff !!
  • BbclareBbclare Posts: 3
    The limited attempts to one-shot the boss for the objectives for this side quest are frustrating. Kabam either needs to make fights challenging or give us limited attempts. But not both. Terrible idea IMO.