**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New Kits/Buffs for Old Champs

This Thread will be dedicated to listing down possible Kits/Buffs for the Champs that have been nearly forgotten in everyone's roster. It could be as simple as saying that this Champ should have this buff/debuff in their kit because...
I would love to hear everyone's suggestions and opinions because I can't read every comic or possible source of info on every champ
Thanks in advance

Comments

• For Example, OG Spider-Man should have some debuffs from his simple web shooters like esnared, dazed, or rooted because that is what he uses his webs for.
  • FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,587 ★★★★
    edited January 2023
    Thanks bro :blush:
  • Thoughts for OG Spider-Man Buff/Kit:
    His basic attacks place web shots on his opponents. Let's say 30% chance per light attack which decreases by 5% if consecutive, while 50% percent for Medium attacks decreases by 10-15% if consecutive. Each web shot lasts around 10-15 seconds. Heavy attacks refresh them.
    The web shots are buffs that don't do anything like Voodoo's Loas and Man-Things charges.
    At a certain number of web shots trigger specific debuffs on the opponent depending on SP:
    SP1: Same animation
    10+ Suppresion, 20+ Rooted, 30+ Paralyzed,
    SP2: Same Animation
    10+ Armor break, 20+ Concussion, 30+ Fracture
    SP3: Change the animation, (I always thought Gwen's SP3 looked stronger than Peter's) maybe make Pete's SP3 where he web-shoots the enemy to a wall, then he goes end to end of the map to web catapult himself.
    10+ Passive fury potency dependent on Foe's Debuff Passsive count , 20+ Retrigger all passives, 30+ Inflict All passives

Signarure Ability: Quips
    Spider-Man never stops talking, so let's give him a taunt passive that is triggered whenever his foe messes up.
    He inflicts a taunt passive whenever he evades an opponent 3x, the taunt passive lasts for 10-15 seconds.

Spider-Sense is a part of his basic kit
  • Star-Lord SP2 Rework (Same Animation)

With the new buffs/debuffs present in the game, maybe it's time to upgrade Star-Lord's Element Gun

Original Element Gun:

Fire: Armor Break
    Air: Shocks (How)
    Water: Power Drain
    Earth: Heal Block

New Element Gun: (Randomized at start of fight, can be switched by dashing back)

Fire: 1 Incinerate for every 10 hits in combo meter, Plasma for Mutants
    Air: Heal Block duration increased by 5 seconds for every 10 hits in combo meter, Heal Block and Power Lock against Mutants
    Water: Power Drain with percentage increase based on every 10 hits in combo meter, Power Burn to Mutants
    Earth: 1 Armor Break per 10 hits on combo meter, Armor Shattered for Mutants with duration increase per 10 hits
  • Moon Knight Kit Suggestion:

My biggest issue with Moon Knight's present kit is that his moon phases have no guarantee on which phase, you'll fight with. Hopefully everyone hopes for a full moon with enhanced power rate at the start of the fight.

My suggestion is to give him a pre-fight choice between either having a Full Moon or a New Moon, his default will be at a Half-Moon. Both phases showing what Skill Champs are known for inflicting debuffs and cleansing debuffs

With a Full Moon, Moon Knight goes "berserk" with buffs (furies, precisions, cruelty) with bleeds

While at a New Moon, Moon Knight goes on a "Cleanse" shrugging non-damaging debuffs, while inflicting non-damaging debuffs of his own like concussions, suppresion, and traumas.

I'll come back when I think about Specials and his Half-Moon Phase