CGR
9%
DRTOJdashAJ007Demonic_embraceLyraSaxMiikeKennyPLMiStaloOva 7 votes
Galan
8%
meoreanDarth_StewieArchdemon_10or_StrongFlashSpideyLicky 6 votes
Hercules
76%
RaganatorKyrieRedsmy168AjisdopeTerraSw0rdMasterUnsilentyuwLogan00ScarRealmJediJones77peixemacacoSuperfighter101AMS94Ironman3000FiiNCHShoNuff29RenaxqqsastomGiantwalrus56 57 votes
Hulkling
4%
Master_Richer[Deleted User]GhostFace2022 3 votes
Knull
1%
Speedbump 1 vote
Corvus Glaive💀💀
1%
RonSwanson 1 vote
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Member Posts: 2,714 ★★★★★
    Hercules
    Not even close
  • JefechutaJefechuta Member Posts: 1,212 ★★★★
    Hercules
    Pikolu said:

🟩 Sersi

The best cosmic is whichever one you like using the most.

No
  • A_FungiA_Fungi Member Posts: 993 ★★★★

Really weird that Medusa was accidentally not put in this list 😔🙏🏼👑

Medusa is not close to many of the top champs. I have an r3 medusa who just sits on the bench... 99% of the time.
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,353 Guardian
    🟩 Sersi

⬜️ Medusa

Really weird that Medusa was accidentally not put in this list 😔🙏🏼👑

Fixed it for you 😁
  • ShiroiharaShiroihara Member Posts: 1,092 ★★★★
    Dave7099 said:

You should just do a 2nd best poll

Or just stop
  • GiomeGiome Member Posts: 170 ★★
    Sersi
  • Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Member Posts: 1,676 ★★★★
    edited January 2023
    I not sure why people don't like other people's opinion. Just because I like using a champ more doesn't mean that champ isn't the best in my opinion. If someone says Sersi is the best, good for them that they have a different opinion and they have the right to think that. I personally like CCM more then any champ in the game since I like her playstyle and she help me clear so much content. She was my first 6 star. I just got Hercules recently and have him as rank 4 max sig, but I still like and use CCM more. My opinion of who is better to my is will be CCM. Some of you might not like it my answer and that's fine. It seems to me their are a few of summoners out that that want us to be like Lemmings, we must follow the guy in the front no matter what. If you have a different opinion then you are wrong. It's weird how narrow minded some people are. You play the game to have fun and fun is different for everyone.

• KLZKLZ Member Posts: 226 ★★
    Hercules

I not sure why people don't like other people's opinion. Just because I like using a champ more doesn't mean that champ isn't the best in my opinion. If someone says Sersi is the best, good for them that they have a different opinion and they have the right to think that. I personally like CCM more then any champ in the game since I like her playstyle and she help me clear so much content. She was my first 6 star. I just got Hercules recently and have him as rank 4 max sig, but I still like and use CCM more. My opinion of who is better to my is will be CCM. Some of you might not like it my answer and that's fine. It seems to me their are a few of summoners out that that want us to be like Lemmings, we must follow the guy in the front no matter what. If you have a different opinion then you are wrong. It's weird how narrow minded some people are. You play the game to have fun and fun is different for everyone.

Then you should make a poll about the favorite cosmic champion in the game, because everybody knows the best one is Herc
  • JefechutaJefechuta Member Posts: 1,212 ★★★★
    Hercules

The best champion is the one that is able to do more content better than the rest of champions of his own class, thats not an opinion lol

The cooler one? That would be an opinion, my favourite cosmic ones are Silver Surfer, Red Goblin and Knull, but none of those are the best Cosmic Champion