Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

auto enlistment switching our BG number

We run 1 bg of war. I've had auto enlistment set up to do so all season and until the last war it's worked fine. Last war however we somehow got switched to 3 BGs. I've checked it repeatedly since then before war starts again and it appears to keep switching back from 1 to 3. Anybody else?

Comments

• Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,394 ★★★★★
    That happened to us at least once.
    Usually run two BGs, and ended up with three.

We went back to manual enlistment.
  • Options
    Once season ended, I tried changing ours to lower the BG for off-season.
    Took numerous attempts to get it setup correctly.

Problem: when trying to setup different BG #s for IN vs OFF season, both ended up being set for same # of BG. (even when I did CONFIRM separately for both the IN vs OFF season choices)

Took numerous attempts, but finally got it to stick correctly.

If you are changing yours, make sure to VERIFY it, before just assuming it is correct.

Once you make a change, go back to Home Screen and then come back into War Setup screen.
    Scroll thru the # of BG selector, and check which one has the “Confirm” button DISABLED. That is the currently configured BG # for the IN vs OFF season you are currently looking at.

Then switch over the IN vs OFF Season slider, and scroll thru the BG # slider again, checking for which # has the “Confirm” button disabled for that IN vs OFF Season selection.

If they are not what you expected, try making changes again, and repeat until OK.