**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Worst BG META

UcantBeatMeUcantBeatMe Posts: 43
edited January 2023 in General Discussion
Hours of play. Worked hard to finally make it to Celestial V only to be paired with 7 modders in a row. Enduring 15 second matches with the player using 5 star Domino vs my 6 star Nimrod. 24 second match with BLack Widow DO vs Thing. 28 seconds with 6 star rank 2 Jubilee vs rank 6 star R4 Apocolypse……what a waste of time & resources.

This is the perfect meta for these modders to hide amongst the hard working players. What a way to kill a persons vibe. When will anything be done??

Comments

• Options
    UcantBeatMeUcantBeatMe Posts: 43
    edited January 2023
    I don’t understand your question. But a 5 star Domino cannot take down a sig 200 R4 Nimrod in 15 seconds. That’s not even enough time to build to a special and perform a heavy attack before launching it.
  • Options
    PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★

I don’t understand your question. But a 5 star Domino cannot take down a sig 200 R4 Nimrod in 15 seconds. That’s not even enough time to build to a special and perform a heavy attack before launching it.

Power shield
  • Options
    ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    The mods is GC right are absolutely horrible.
  • Options
    RonSwansonRonSwanson Posts: 1,171 ★★★★
    User name doesn't check out...