**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Please reinstate this Cavalier monthly objective. I believe many feel the same way.

ValrozValroz Posts: 182 ★★
edited January 2023 in Suggestions and Requests
Removing this was probably the most heartless and inconsiderate decision made among the many other disappointing and frustrating changes the contest went through this month.

I believe the removal of this monthly objective only served to widen the gap between Cavalier and Thronebreaker. And it also caused anxiety to new Paragons who don’t have rosters deep enough to play the TB difficulty itemless.

It would be a great move to bring this back especially if the difficulty changes will not be reverted back to the way things were when it was still fair, to say the least.

Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    Bro I have 1 r4 and TB difficulty is fine. Its just tedious
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,959 ★★★★★
    edited January 2023
    https://youtu.be/073m6Mp98wg

You can do TB difficulty with 5*'s.

Why should content be judged on whether you can do it itemless of not? What are all the free pots and revives for if you're never going to use them?
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,746 ★★★★★
    edited January 2023
    Or hear me out, get thronebreaker and do tb difficulty. And if your a paragon who can't do tb itemless that sounds like a skill or roster issue.
  • ZeezoosZeezoos Posts: 204 ★★
    That special objective was only open to Thronebreaker and up, so I don’t get how moving the rewards (plus adding more) to Thronebreaker diffuculty, open to the same audience, widens the gap between Cavalier & Thronebreaker?
  • ValrozValroz Posts: 182 ★★

Some (or many) summoners like me have been "perfectly" happy with just the difficulty of the Cavalier level and getting the aforementioned monthly objective reward. Perhaps some (or many) summoners find the rewards for TB underwhelming since some (or many) summoners evenat Paragon level aren't god tier players who are willing to got through the tediousness you've mentioned.
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,726 ★★★★★
    Thronebreaker difficulty still needs some tweaking, but generally speaking, I don't see a need for Thronebreaker+ rewards in lower difficulties now that we actually have a TB difficulty. They were there because there weren't any higher difficulties available. Now there is one, so it's logical for the rewards to move there.

Thronebreaker difficulty doesn't need to be completed itemless. I didn't explore it without popping a few revives, despite having been Paragon for quite a while. Partly because the bosses were annoying and partly because some of the node combos on the paths were terrible. That'll hopefully be sorted out in coming months.
  • CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    edited January 2023
    Make a Paragon objective to explore TB difficulty imo, add units to Cav
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,959 ★★★★★
    Valroz said:

Some (or many) summoners like me have been "perfectly" happy with just the difficulty of the Cavalier level and getting the aforementioned monthly objective reward. Perhaps some (or many) summoners find the rewards for TB underwhelming since some (or many) summoners evenat Paragon level aren't god tier players who are willing to got through the tediousness you've mentioned.
    TBEQ isn't tedious.