**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Chavez buff and carina’s vol 3

willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,179 ★★★★★
edited January 2023 in Strategy and Tips
I don’t know anything about Chavez’ buff, but for those of you who do and have completed the carina challenges dimensional being and thunderbolts with her, do you think waiting for the buff to go love is worth the wait, or would it nit make much difference? My Chavez is duped and r4.

Chavez buff and carina’s vol 3 7 votes

Yes, wait
14%
JAYIRI 1 vote
No, go for it
42%
GarloMarvelNoobAlphaNeymar10 3 votes
Yes, wait (but I haven’t done the challenges)
42%
SCP1504RenaxqqGiuliameij 3 votes
No, go for it (but I haven’t done the challenges)
0%

Comments

• Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,551 ★★★★★
    Did you ever try the double EoP with America? I believe @Pikolu may have given her a run and finished it, but I’ve struggled to find anything in the way of a video that walks through the fights.

I would expect first four are to the right and can be done by Herc. Remaining four would be pretty straightforward (Ikaris), manageable (Kraven), tricky (Scorpion) and painful as usual (Peni).

Having just finished the OGSW/Rogue run, I’m looking to finish out with one final run, which would mean something like double America and OG Ghost Rider.

Anyone give it a try?

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    edited August 2023
    Here's my write up on it. Keep in mind, this was with revives farming so I could be a little more sloppy, but I'm also not as good as many people. Pikolu has a video out there that I watched part of, but I don't remember where.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/328745/my-carinas-vol-3-write-up-by-an-average-paragon-as-requested-by-ghostboytjie#latest

The link to his channel is here. https://youtube.com/@pikolu8611
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,683 Guardian
    @DrZola this is the no effort video I made when I did my Chavez run. This was also before I even knew how to use Chavez too

https://youtu.be/W-Re1Sg5TI8
  • Options
    Pikolu said:

@DrZola this is the no effort video I made when I did my Chavez run. This was also before I even knew how to use Chavez too

https://youtu.be/W-Re1Sg5TI8

Thank you!

Will watch today. Thank you! I’ve got a R3 Chavez at mid-sig and a R2 7*. Thinking I can do the whole right side with her plus Herc for first four.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,994 ★★★★★
    edited August 2023

I don’t know anything about Chavez’ buff, but for those of you who do and have completed the carina challenges dimensional being and thunderbolts with her, do you think waiting for the buff to go love is worth the wait, or would it nit make much difference? My Chavez is duped and r4.

She was already buffed. Pretty sure it went live a couple months ago
  • Options
    edited August 2023
    ahmynuts said:

That's correct. That's why it says January 29. Zola brought back the thread for a different question.
  • Options
    MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Posts: 901 ★★★★
    edited August 2023
    No, go for it
    I just wrote a whole paragraph until I realized that Zola revived a dead thread😂
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,994 ★★★★★

ahmynuts said:

That's correct. That's why it says January 29. Zola brought back the thread for a different question.
    My ability to perceive numbers apparently disappeared when i made my comment
  • Options

I just wrote a whole paragraph until I realized that Zola revived a dead thread😂

What was your paragraph? Watching @Pikolu video Chavez looks very viable for a double objective run. I’d love to hear any input you or anyone else has.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,683 Guardian
    @DrZola here is the Chavez part they wrote
  • Options
    Thx @Pikolu thats useful.

Appreciate it everyone. I’ve got my plan.

Dr. Zola