**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How to burst Scorpion’s sting debuffs?

Shadow_ShooterShadow_Shooter Posts: 269 ★★★
edited January 2023 in Strategy and Tips
I’ve been hitting MM combos to inflict poison on the opponent. Then I throw sp1 to load up poison stings and a heavy to add torment to stings debuffs. Finally the opponents throws their SP1 but the poison stings don’t burst? They just expire on their own and sometimes they burst for no reason.

I’m so confused about Scorpion’s mechanics. It clearly states that the opponent throwing SP would burst sting debuffs. What am I missing?
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    jaythekidjaythekid Posts: 52
    Scorpion debuffs acts like power stings so when enemy throw special attacks they take damage. These debuff gradually falls off and can be refreshed with the sp2. The sp2 is where the big burst damage is at. I recommend u watch some guides on him.
  • Options
    K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    Yeah it's actually a benefit that they don't get consumed when they trigger. It gives you an opportunity to have the same debuff trigger twice. This makes it slightly different than a traditional power sting
  • Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,408 ★★★★★
    Sting debuffs deal a burst of damage depending on the debuff you choose for example if you have the poison debuff on they get a burst of poison damage when they launch a special
    Certain champions like Diablo and ibomb don't take damage from poison so they won't take sting damage from Scorpions poison debuff
    I'd imagine shock debuffs wouldn't work against electro either